• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Ok Beau needs signatures for "Longer Naps for All" which is a wonderful cause ^_^ any help would be appreciated.

Taken care of ^_^

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Just starting out on New Leaf! If anyone could help me out with $ or donations it would be greatly appreciated!

FC: 1005-9099-3483

Need a petition signed for Soleil! FC in the sidebar :)

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
Hey all! I need to visit some and grab some sigs for "Crunchier Cereal for All". Seems like a noble cause to me.
Let me know if I can visit! Thanks!

Need to visit to get signatures for Lolly for her "Knit Sweaters for Trees" petition :p

Need a town to visit ASAP! Poncho needs signatures for Martial Arts for Everyone... and I gotta leave soon!

I just got a petition to Ban Scary Clowns. *laughing because I have Pietro*
would anyone have their gates open for me though?

EDIT: just got them!

Last edited:
I need signatures for Marshal's petition "Make Cheese, Not Traps"!
Help would be appreciated, thank you! :blush:

I need signatures for Freya and her silly petition for Up or Down with Antonyms. If anyone could let me scoot around their town for a few moments, I would appreciate it!

Stitches needs sigs! His petition, "Longer Naps for All", needs to be signed asap! Help this bear out!

Back