• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I need signatures for Sprinkle, please let me come to your town to collect signatures. ^_^

Zucker is requesting signatures! I would greatly appreciate it if I could come over to get them. Please and thank you! ^_^

Edit: Got them!

Last edited:
Deirdre is looking for signatures - please VM/PM me to help .

got them !!

Last edited:
Lolly is looking for signatures. Please let me know if you can help! Thank you c:

EDIT: Got them!

Last edited:
Chow needs signatures for his "restore the good ol' days" petition! Lemme know if you can help, thanks :3

Hi!

I need signatures for Rolf if anyone can give me a hand please let me know!

Thanks ^^

I need to get signatures for Clay! Help would be much appriciated, I'm trying to get his picture

I need signatures for Bruce!
He wants people to sign the "Salty and Satisfying" petition? Lol. Please message me if you're willing to let me visit!

Hello, Blanche would like me to fill her No more Anchovies petition. Please PM/VM if you can let me visit! :D Done!

Last edited:
PM me if you can let me visit for Bob's Toffee Appreciation Day petition!

Back