• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Marina wants signatures for her "Fondue For Everyone" petition! PM me if you can let me get signatures in your town :)

Hi
I need signatures for apple in my town in anyone is willing to help me please let me know :)

Hey are you still in need of signatures? I would love to help :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi
I need signatures for apple in my town in anyone is willing to help me please let me know :)

Hey are you still in need of signatures? I would love to help :)

Pompom wants to end unsightly blemishes! Looking for help in this regard, please!

I need signature for Fuchsia. If you want to help me, please VM or PM me. Thanks :D
(FINISHED)

Last edited:
Hi, I need signatures for Derwin's petition "No ventriloquism after dark". If anyone can help out, that'd be great, thanks! :D

I need signatures for Barold!! Please if you can help then let me know asap, thank you!! Also I will help you with your petition form if need be.

I need signatures for Barold!! Please if you can help then let me know asap, thank you!! Also I will help you with your petition form if need be.

Can two people come in to get signatures at one time? If so you and the guy above you can come to my town :)

I know you can have more than 1 person in your town at a time so I think so but I'm not 100% sure. Ill add you though.

I know you can have more than 1 person in your town at a time so I think so but I'm not 100% sure. Ill add you though.

Well you can come first, then I'll message him. I'll open my gates in a minute :)

Hi! Can you add me to the list of people that are available? My fc is in the sidebar, and Im always invisable

Hey there, looking for signatures for Ankha's Dreamers for More Sleep.
I'd be more than glad to tip 500k for anyone who lets me get these signatures.

PM/VM please. Thanks! :)

I need to collect some signatures for Julian's Remember the Golden Rule campaign.
I'll gladly leave a 200k tip for whoever lets me come over. VM/PM me if you can and thanks! C:

Done and done!

Last edited:
Frita wants to have more birthdays for everyone, anyone I can visit to get 6 signatures? :)

Back