• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Kyle needs signatures for his "Annual Meeting to Talk About Love" petition :blush:

Last edited:
Kyle seems to be popular with his petitions. He wants to declare that Cute Animals Are Cute! If you could help me out, please send a PM or VM!

😱 please. Haha I would be really to have that right now, Yuka wants her "Everyone for things" petition signed tonight and I went into my boyfriends town but they're all asleep. I have a late night ordinance so all of my villagers are insomniacs... I think this petition expires at the end of the day or something stupid, 😔 but if anyone is up and wants to help/ I'd be happy to help too.

Rudy requests some signatures. Anyone care to help? It's a 'hug an athlete' petition.

Good afternoon! I need to get 6 signatures for this petition and am looking for a kind person to allow me to come to their town. :)

I will be respectful and follow the general rules. Also, my last villager to move out was either sent off to another town or voided so things should be safe in that regard!

Back