• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Can I visit someone's town to get some signatures for Clyde's Longer naps for all ??? Pretty please???

Hi Plum,

You can come over to my town! I need signatures for Limberg's Learning to shush... It would be great if I could visit your town after you visit mine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can somebody let me come over real quick and get signatures for Molly? I'd really appreciate it. ^^

Hello Shenkuu, I am on right now if you want to visit! I also need signatures for a petition so it would be great if I could visit your town afterwards. Lmk when is good :)

Could I please visit someone's town to get signatures for Limberg's Learning to Shush petition? Reply or PM me if you are willing to help, thanks!! :)

Last edited:
If anyone is willing to allow me to visit their town momentarily so I could collect signatures for Cookie's Why? Because I Said So petition, I would really appreciate it!

I need sigs for Olivia, so if anyone wants to help me out that'd be great. I can leave you a tbt tip too. Thanks.

I'm still looking for signatures for Cookie's Why? Because I Said So petition! I can leave a tip, if necessary.~

Pietro needs signatures for 'Hugs, not Thugs'. Please help him out, I want this to become a reality.

Back