• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Hello! Genji wants signatures for Hug-an-Athlete Day (and who doesn't want that?) and I also managed to pickup Katie just now.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Heeeeelp please!

Phil decided it would be a good idea to wait until 10:40pm to ask me to get some signatures for him. Idiot.

Help me prove that "Animals are people too" by letting me come to your town and collect six signatures! :)

Heeeeelp please!

Phil decided it would be a good idea to wait until 10:40pm to ask me to get some signatures for him. Idiot.

Help me prove that "Animals are people too" by letting me come to your town and collect six signatures! :)
Did you still need help? If you visit my town, could I visit yours too and get my petition done as well please?

If anyone else wants to help me too, just send a PM please! I'll be on for approximately two more hours.
All done. Thank you everyone!

Last edited:
Drago wants signatures for National Juice Box day (lol) can I visit someones town to collect the signatures. It will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you and message me if and when I can come.

Signatures are all done. Thank you everyone for the offers!!!

Last edited:
I also just got a late night request from Peck, he needs sigs for his petition! PM me if you can help please... I'd be more than happy to return the favor if you need sigs as well! :) I'll be on for about another hour.

Edit: sigs obtained! Ty :)

Last edited:
Pompom needs signatures for her A Year without Complaining petition. Now, now, don't complain. I'll be in and out with these signatures like I wasn't even there. I can also host if you need signatures for your villagers.

Pompom needs signatures for her A Year without Complaining petition. Now, now, don't complain. I'll be in and out with these signatures like I wasn't even there. I can also host if you need signatures for your villagers.

If you still need help with this, you can come to my town :)

(perfect peaches are in premium too)

If you still need help with this, you can come to my town :)

(perfect peaches are in premium too)

sweet thanks! I'm ready when you are

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eunice is turning into Hermione! She wants signatures for Garden Gnomes Have Rights.

you can come to my town

Thank Dirty Dan! FC is in my sig player will be Endymion from La Lune.

hokay I'm just gonna finish getting signatures from Felizona and I'll open in a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

derp! now I'm ready sorry XD

Back