• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

butch needs his wigless wednesdays petition signed!

if you're good to have me over, i should be on for a couple of minutes more, but if we miss each other then i'll be back in an hour or two tops. i can tip well in igb, if ever c:

Tex wants signatures for Indie Rock Forever
if anyone wants to help me out here, VM me.

Need signatures for Bluebear's "Bring Back Booster Club". Please VM me if I can drop by, thanks!

Is anyone available to let me visit their town? I have to get signature's for Becky's "Save the T-Shirt" petition.

Edit: Got to visit kimicakewalk's town! :)

Last edited:
I need signatures for Francine's "Yay Sports" petition! Leave me a VM if you're willing to help:)

EDIT: Visited ssvv227's town :)

Last edited:
Whitney needs signatures for her 'Reduce paperwork or else' petition. Send me a message if I can come over! :)

EDIT: visited StarryACNL's town!

Last edited:
I need help with Mallary's Ban Scary Clowns Petition please. If you share the same contempt for clowns and can help me out, much would be appreciated. Thank you.

I need help with Canberra's "More Birthdays for Everyone" ssvv227, could I come to your town and you could come to mine?

I need signatues for Flurry's, "Rights for Garden Gnomes " petition. Everyone should have equal rights, so please help. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I need signatures for Bill's free protein bars for all petition. Please let me know if you can help! :)

Hello :) I need six villagers for Bud's Petition: Spontaneous Hopping Day. Which I think we can all agree is a very good cause.

If anyone can let me collect signatures in their town that would be great (and if you need signatures for yours I'd be happy to oblige). Thanks :)

EIDT: It's Been Signed now :)

Last edited:
Back