• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Need signatures for erik, i can help someone else get signatures if they can help me :)

Edit- done

Last edited:
Lolly wants signatures! Can I get signatures from someone?

also molly wants perfect fruit if anyone has any could I have one?

Lolly wants signatures! Can I get signatures from someone?

also molly wants perfect fruit if anyone has any could I have one?

You can come over to my town, Matroyshka_Kat! I'll add you and open my gates (you're free to wander).

I have some perfect peaches & pears. Let me know what you want!

Last edited:
You can come over to my town, Matroyshka_Kat! I'll add you and open my gates (you're free to wander).

I have some perfect peaches & pears. Let me know what you want!

Ah! It's fine! I already got someone who let me get signatures and a perfect cherry from their town!

Hey everyone!
I'm just popping in to remind you all that I do indeed get the email notifications for PM's, so if you wanna be on the Commons list and don't think I'll reply because I haven't been on for weeks at a time- Fear not! I'm still around!
I actually just picked up the game again, and SIMON MOVED IN ON MY ORCHARD OMG UGGGH.
But anyways, since I'm playing a lot now, I'll be in and out of here pretty often. Let me know if you guys need anything, I'm here to help!

Last edited:
Drago needs some signatures for the very important, "We Need a Town Snack Bar" movement. If anybody is around to let me grab some signatures from their villagers, let me know!

Merengue needs signatures for "An Official Town Bookmark." If anyone could help me out, that would be oh so very lovely!!

Genji needs sigs for Hug An Athlete Day! Could someone help me get them? I'd be happy to return the favor.

Zucker needs signatures for More Crayons per Box. Could someone help me out please?

Last edited:
I need signatures for Bree's "Yay Sports" petition. Anyone open?

Actually, I started a post asking for help. Never mind.

Last edited:
Klaus wants me to get signatures for his Appreciating Hipsters petition. Let me know if I can come over and I can reward you with any fruit, some hybrids, or bells!

Back