• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Can I come over to someone's town to get signatures for Flurry's "Go Nuts for Nuts" petition, please? :D

Here a rare occurrence. My Filbert needs six signatures for a National Monument to naps! I would need to come by after I get out of class today, around six Californian time.
Edit:
Thanks! All done!

Last edited:
Skye has tasked me to get six signatures for her petition, "Read 100 Books a Year".

Would really like to get these signatures!

I'd like to go to someone's town for Anabelle's 'no more, like, icky stuff petition'! Please let me know if you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Skye has tasked me to get six signatures for her petition, "Read 100 Books a Year".

Would really like to get these signatures!

we can go to each other's towns. can I go to yours first, and then you go to mine?

Would like to collect signatures from 6 villagers in another town for Vesta's Fondue for Everyone petition! Please, PM me if you'd like to help.

Collecting signatures for the "reduce paperwork... or else petition" pm me if you would like to help support this cause :p

I need signatures for Skye's "Bring Back Fake TV" petition. pm me if you can help :)

edit: Done! Thank you!

Last edited:
Need signatures for Punchy's "No Ventriloquism after Dark" Petition. Please PM me if you'd like to help!

edit: nevermind.

Last edited:
If there is anyone in need for signatures, I can open my station. But I'll be offline in an hour today, so be hurry :)

Chow needs some signatures. Would it be okay if I come visit someone's town to get them? I'll bring perfect peaches!

Back