• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Sorry I've been unavailable for so long! I've been working a lot of overtime lately and don't have much time to myself lately :(
But I should be available later tonight around 10 p.m. PST!
Feel free to get in touch with me around that time if you need any assistance with signatures or Katie!

is anyone willing to let me visit their town to gain signatures? It would be much appreciated. Just send me a message to my inbox

I need sigs for Chief! Please let me know if you can help me, I can pay in TBT for a quick turn.

I have a jock villager I like (Mr Sparro) who wants signatures for a ... smelly gym petition. Would anyone mind if I stopped by to chat with your nice villagers? I always try to help mine with this kind of stuff, and promise to leave a tip and not run at all or take anything.

Back