• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Rosie needs signatures! Can anyone add my friend code so I can visit their town and hit up some residents?

3DS Friend Code: 0147-0308-7097

Thanks so much!

Someone please help! None of my friends are online at the moment, and I need signatures for Mint!

Nevermind, one of my friends came on. XD

Last edited:
I need signatures for Diva if anyone is willing to have me over. I can bring you a couple blue roses as thanks c:

So apparently I'm the kind of idiot who forgets her entire 3DS collection and console in her home town... 3 hours away.

So I'll personally be unavailable for signatures until I can get it shipped back to me or until I visit again to pick it up.

This is gonna put a huge damper in my free time here, I might have to...
-shiver shiver-
...get a hobby...

I'll still be super active on the site though, so don't worry about me disappearing. If you'd like my assistance by any other not-in-game means, let me know and I'll be happy to help!

I am in need of support for Election by Arm Wrestling.
Well, Buck is. Maybe he's making a play for mayor or something, but I'll support him on that. Anyone willing to lend a hand? c:

Accidentally made a new thread instead of seeing this one, but I need someone to let me visit so I can get Julian's petition signed.

Can anyone help?

I can exchange helps with someone else that needs it above me too.

Last edited:
Accidentally made a new thread instead of seeing this one, but I need someone to let me visit so I can get Julian's petition signed.

Can anyone help?

I can exchange helps with someone else that needs it above me too.

I left you a Visitor Message on your profile =) I am in need of signatures as well! Colton is holding a petition for 'No More Documentaries'.

Back