• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

i need signatures for my furbaby, rizzo! if anybody could help, then i'd be more than happy!

do keep in mind though that i won't be ready to visit another town until the next hour or two. i could also give you a basket of perfect fruit in return!

thanks! i'll get to you as soon as i can!!

thank you so much for your help, dark gamer! i'm very happy to get six signatures on time. ;u;

Last edited:
Anyone around for me to come and grab 6 signatures for Becky? She would like to Make Chess Mandatory!

VM/PM me if I can swing by! Thanks in advance!

done.

Last edited:
Hi my name is Kirsten and I'm new here! I'm looking for people to visit or to visit me :) my code is 5214-9789-7696

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can visit mine! 5214-9789-7696

Ankha needs signatures! I will bring some carnations over c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll also bring some purple tulips and blue pansies!

I need some signatures for Portia. I can tip you in whatever payment if you'd like. Please PM or VM me~

Hey! I need signatures for Velma! If anyone is willing to let me go to their town for signatures my friend code is:

0860-3434-3976

Back