• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I need 6 signatures for Chadder's "Cute Animals Are Cute" petition. I know it sounds silly, but I can't resist the cheese mouse because he's also a cute animal. I'll be up today, 6:50 PM until 12:00 AM, GMT+8!

Is anyone about to let me grab signatures please? Kyle would like to petition for No More Documentaries!

EDIT: DONE!

Last edited:
Hi, I really need signatures for today! any help soon would be greatly appreciated! c:

Can I come to someone's town? Rudy needs signatures

Want to come to mine? Friend Code is: 0860-3434-3976

EDIT: Gates are open!

I'm sure this goes without saying but all I ask is please do not run or steal anything. :p

Oh btw, my town is the one called Anburrow.

Last edited:
Can someone please help me do Friga's Reduce Paperwork or Else petition? I need 6 signatures.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come get sigs from someones town? I'd be happy to return the favor if need be!!!
Can i come to your town? I need signatures also.

Yes ItsCiel you can come to my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then we'll head to your town.

i need signatures for one of my villagers! if anybody could help, then i'd be more than happy!

Hi there, anyone up to exchange FC? I quite urgently need to get siggies for Blaire and it?s 10:30PM over here already. Thanks in advance!

Back