• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The one year challenge

I'm doing things randomly -- tiling where I see fit and planting in other places. I'm also in the process of getting all my trees cut down. Sure, it'll take a lot longer for me to get a perfect town rating, but I have all year to get that. :p

I have to say that I'm super excited to share some of the things I've been doing for my town. I'm not done quite yet, though, so it'll still be a surprise. :cool:

Today in Navidson:
-got a new haircut
-Broccolo moved in
-I introduced ! to everyone except Bubbles {because I want her to move next} [/mean]
-still no good hybrids, but I'm determined; I want purples roses.

I forgot to post yesterday. Argh.

Day 7
- It's Groundhog Day. I got my Recetti Model and made faces with the Recetti standee.
- The island is open to visit! Yay! I went, though mainly to catch new stuff for the museum.
- Kidd the goat is unpacking. I'm not sure what I think of him yet.
- The gardening shop is being built.
- I built the snowkid, so I'm getting a snowkid only item on day 8.
- I got the first HHA item, probably thanks to all of the ice items I've been getting.

Day 8:
- Kidd just moved in and seems to already have a crush on Baabara. LOL
- Katrina visited today.
- Gardening shop opened.
- Cyrus woke up. I think it's mainly because I caught an ocean sunfish on the island yesterday and traded it in today. When I went back in later, he was awake. I LOVE refurbishing stuff, so I'm happy!

Not much else happened. Didn't play long on day 8 since I'm not feeling good.

Last edited:
Things have been going great lately.
66144gE.jpg

Had Shrunk stop by a few days ago for Club LOL so now I just have to wait for that to appear.

Still waiting on Shampoodle so I can get rid of this haircut. It's not that bad but I think after posting so many pictures of it for the last few days I've gotten sick of it.

I've also started collecting axes because I think I'm just gonna do what I did in my other towns and cut it all down. By "it" I mean every tree in town and just kinda start over fresh. I think it gives me more of a control over what I want to put in the town and where I want to put specific orchards. This is honestly the best time to do it too with not many bugs around.

If I get colored contacts today, will I be able to visit a different shampoodle and get my hair done? Tried googling but couldn't find anything

If I get colored contacts today, will I be able to visit a different shampoodle and get my hair done? Tried googling but couldn't find anything

No. It's one visit a day per character, no matter what.

This is the main reason I'm alternating between eyes and hair each day.

image.jpg
Hazel moved in today! I really like her so it's a shame she moved on my path.

image.jpg
And what annoys me more is that my caf? didn't line up with the town hall... I knew something was weird when I placed it! Whyyy wasn't I more careful?

But on the bright side, my blue roses are spawning so well! :D

View attachment 83315
Hazel moved in today! I really like her so it's a shame she moved on my path.

View attachment 83316
And what annoys me more is that my caf? didn't line up with the town hall... I knew something was weird when I placed it! Whyyy wasn't I more careful?

But on the bright side, my blue roses are spawning so well! :D

Same problem. Just placed my Police station a few days ago, I wanted it to be lined up with the townhall and it went wrong. Anyway, I can live with it now.

HNI_0083.JPG
HNI_0084.JPG
HNI_0085.JPG

And we started day 3!

Molly, I'm so sorry. (not)
tumblr_inline_nj7t41rt951r1piz9.gif

tumblr_inline_nj7t473Jiq1r1piz9.gif

And this is only the beginning

Last edited:
Back