• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The out of context quotes thread

We demand you bring in a police chief who will enforce the prohibition law.

Demand? Who are you to demand anything? I run this town. You’re just a bunch of low-income nobodies.

*whispering* Election in November.

Again?! This stupid country.

“Hi kids!”
“Hi Mr Lizard!”
“Hi Mr Lizard. What are we going to learn today?”
*Zoom out to reveal three Petri dishes with ingredients in them*
“Well Timmy, what do you think would happen if we mix Potassium Nitrate”
“Ooooh!”
“Charcoal”
“Uh huh.”
“And Sulfur?”
“Hmmm. Gee Mr Lizard, I don’t know!”
*Jump to Baby watching the tv*
“We’re gonna need another Timmy!”
*Timmy is stirring the three ingredients with nothing happening*
“Gee Mr Lizard, nothing’s happening.”
“Well Timmy, *Mr Lizard is holding a lighter with a giant flame* maybe we need to put some ‘light’ on it.”
“Ooooo!”
*Timmy takes the lighter and cut to Baby*
*Cut back to the tv screen as Timmy lowers the flame and it explodes. Jump back to Baby*
“Say it!”
*Flames clear and shows Timmy’s body burned and missing his head and an arm. Mr. Lizard is unharmed*
*Cut to Baby waving his arms in the air*
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!”

“What?! Miss Simian fell down the old well and can’t get out?! I’m coming Lucy!”
“Principal Brown jumps through a closed window causing it to break and he falls from the second story of the school on his face and stomach. He is hurt but weakly pulls himself along the ground off screen*
“Arms don’t fail me now!”

*Gumball and Darwin try to tell Miss Simian that Mr Small is trapped inside his filing cabinet by silently acting it out*
“What?! Principal Brown fell down the old well and can’t get out?! I’m coming Nigel!”
*Miss Simian jumps out the window next to the one Principal Brown had jumped out of and falls flat on her stomach and face and is hurt. She then weakly pulls herself off screen*
“Arms don’t fail me now!”

“What’s that? Mr Small was leaning too far back on his chair that he fell into an open drawer in his filing cabinet and it closed shut and now he’s trapped and you need this crowbar to free him?”
*Gumball and Darwin smile at silent excitement as they notice the crowbar Rocky is holding and they hug him and grab the crowbar and run off. Rocky then throws himself out of a window next to the ones Principal Brown and Miss Simian threw themselves out of*

An open casting call for child robots! Tinny Tim! Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

What’s that, sir?

That I, Bender, am perfect for the role!

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, sir. Bravo!

*Jon is on the phone talking to someone while Garfield is sitting there*
“I know this is hard, Beverly, but I think we should break up. Don’t cry. It’ll be okay….”
*Garfield grabs the phone from Jon’s hand and hears a computerized voice on the other end*
“At the tone, the time will be 8:30. BEEP!”
“You monster! How dare you break that computer’s heart!”

Back