Pokémon The Pokémon Challenge Thread

Update on my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke!

I finished the conversation at the Devon Corporation and set sail for Dewford Town! There, I caught a first encounter Zubat in Granite Cave, which I nicknamed Cherry to continue the ice cream naming scheme. I battled some trainers on the route there and then went to take on Brawly. Thanks to Strawberry and Blue Moon, his gym was a breeze, and I was even able to take out his Makuhita using Strawberry (despite being two levels below it). Now I'll continue playing and will head towards Mauville City, site of the third Hoenn gym badge!

Trainer: Riley

Rivals: May; Wally

Gym badges: 2

Current team:

Blue Moon the Marshtomp (M), Lv. 18
Strawberry the Beautifly (M), Lv. 14
Dark Pretzel the Poochyena (F), Lv. 12
Candy Cap the Shroomish (M), Lv. 12
Rocky Road the Whismur (M), Lv. 12
Cherry the Zubat (M), Lv. 11

Boxes:

Vanilla the Zigzagoon (M), Lv. 12

Deaths: N/A

Update on my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke!

I set sail again to near Slateport City, and continued to battle trainers. After reaching Slateport City, I immediately traveled north and grinded levels for my team. During this time, Dark Pretzel evolved into a Mightyena and Rocky Road evolved into a Loudred! I also caught a first encounter Electrike, which I added to my team and nicknamed it Banana to keep the ice cream naming scheme.

After being sufficiently leveled up enough, I continued north towards Mauville City, battling trainers and taking on my rivals in both May and Wally. I challenged Wattson to a gym battle and won! It was quite easy thanks to Blue Moon's Ground type moves.

When I next play I'll be heading towards Lavaridge Town, site of the fourth Hoenn gym badge!

Also wanted to use this opportunity to say that I finished the Pokemon Ultimate Journeys series and Pokemon Ultimate Journeys: To Be A Pokemon Master! Now I can finally start watching Pokemon Horizons, and based on the things I've heard, I'm super looking forward to it!

Trainer: Riley

Rivals: May; Wally

Gym badges: 3

Current team:

Blue Moon the Marshtomp (M), Lv. 28
Strawberry the Beautifly (M), Lv. 21
Dark Pretzel the Mightyena (F), Lv. 21
Rocky Road the Loudred (M), Lv. 21
Candy Cap the Shroomish (M), Lv. 21
Banana the Electrike (M), Lv. 21

Boxes:

Cosplay Pikachu (UNUSABLE)