• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

the questions Annika has asked and the engagement they have done does not really feel genuine. Kinda just feels like a fabricated attempt at engaging. Not really seeing an interest to solve so far. Anyone see this differently?

The above two responses are kinda shallow that kinda seems like they're contributing by answering basic facts.

The above is currently their only attempt at prodding and engaging with a player's reads, and it gives off "oh interesting idk". The payoff for questioning was minimal, which implies to me there wasn't much motivation to ask beyond just asking a question. The most concrete thought they've given so far is that Tessa is slightly townie

Very few posts from them so far, but this is giving a bit of TMI
I would disagree. I feel like what might feel fabricated is really lack of posts, so I feel like this take is a little too soon. And also I think its really important to look at the responses to basic facts in context in which it makes sense.
I also really liked their most recent post although I havent looked through it all the way. Seems like a legit response
Yeah and I get that, but I think that just is moreso how Tessa is rather than going too far or anything. Mafia has to pretend to be looking for people, and I didn't get anything plastic from Tessa.
this is all i have to say about who i am when it comes to the questioning
1. my last game was a year ago in mu champs dont meta me im too much of a teenager to be consistent
2. i didn't ever have anything to say about my opinion of shiny's alignment. i think alot of us are mistaking that bold questioning as a push but i just ask strong questions d1. otherwise what would we be talking about rn lol

i guess what i'm getting at is that questioning and sharp remarks do so much more for reading off of the responses and reactions than an early mafia push. its just a little get to know you is all 😛

this is all i have to say about who i am when it comes to the questioning
1. my last game was a year ago in mu champs dont meta me im too much of a teenager to be consistent
2. i didn't ever have anything to say about my opinion of shiny's alignment. i think alot of us are mistaking that bold questioning as a push but i just ask strong questions d1. otherwise what would we be talking about rn lol

i guess what i'm getting at is that questioning and sharp remarks do so much more for reading off of the responses and reactions than an early mafia push. its just a little get to know you is all 😛
#1: gotcha
#2: ik and thats part of why I have my current opinion

since Kat won't respond what do you think of RibbitRibbon's trio post about me you and Arstotzkan :lemon:

indeed, the day ends in 25 hours

besides Ness, does anyone have any ideas of who they're thinking about voting?
I ask because I don't really have any strong opinions yet, myself 😅
Tom, because I'm curious what he intends on doing.

At this point Jacob and Geoni are the only ones who haven’t posted at all yet and that’s unfortunate since I’m very interested in their opinions. not really a fan of the lackluster posts from Gabby so far, really just no effort or commentary? No offense but the king role is described in the OP, so it might just be lack of interest

Is the Mafia Universe thing going on? Maybe he's busy with that.
Post automatically merged:

Is the Mafia Universe thing going on? Maybe he's busy with that.
like I think it's 50/50 for Tom to either do a NL day 1 or kill me.

Which would be objectively hilarious and as mad as I'd be about being killed day one, I would also find it funny

Is the Mafia Universe thing going on? Maybe he's busy with that
championships haven't started yet. Those begin early summer
I also really liked their most recent post although I havent looked through it all the way. Seems like a legit response
Kind of a weird thing to say
I would disagree. I feel like what might feel fabricated is really lack of posts, so I feel like this take is a little too soon. And also I think its really important to look at the responses to basic facts in context in which it makes sense.
I think the lack of engagement in the game is pointing me in the direction of not town. even after prodded, Annika gave a few random town reads and didnt give explanations or further followup to engage with other players. In a PoE of who I see as most likely town Annika doesn't yet make the cut

sorry clarification i looked through it all the way, i didnt analyze it besides just processing the basic info

championships haven't started yet. Those begin early summer

Kind of a weird thing to say

I think the lack of engagement in the game is pointing me in the direction of not town. even after prodded, Annika gave a few random town reads and didnt give explanations or further followup to engage with other players. In a PoE of who I see as most likely town Annika doesn't yet make the cut
how do you feel about geoni and jacob then

sorry clarification i looked through it all the way, i didnt analyze it besides just processing the basic info

how do you feel about geoni and jacob then
they haven't posted at all so I can't read those slots. Certainly cannot read them as town. This is different from Annika who has a silent presence, Gabby who hasn't really said anything at all and Chris who did post but not on the game state

can you elaborate
i realized i am the best candidate

the questions Annika has asked and the engagement they have done does not really feel genuine. Kinda just feels like a fabricated attempt at engaging. Not really seeing an interest to solve so far. Anyone see this differently?

The above two responses are kinda shallow that kinda seems like they're contributing by answering basic facts.

The above is currently their only attempt at prodding and engaging with a player's reads, and it gives off "oh interesting idk". The payoff for questioning was minimal, which implies to me there wasn't much motivation to ask beyond just asking a question. The most concrete thought they've given so far is that Tessa is slightly townie

agree with the sentiment that annika seems to have frozen wolf awkwardness

Currently, I think Shiny is town. I think the pressure applied to them early game showed that they are working alone and tried to make a genuine attempt to dispel people’s concerns. I dont think that was directed. Not getting the sense they have any TMI atm
i feel like their cooperation looks townish bc the content is kinda lacking ("oh im working on my own thing") it nulls their allignment and i have no read on them

he intends on doing nothing thats his entire thing !

#1: gotcha
#2: ik and thats part of why I have my current opinion

since Kat won't respond what do you think of RibbitRibbon's trio post about me you and Arstotzkan :lemon:
i kind of already replied to it and i think its a stretch and totally unnecessary
i mean like damniel said it is not in mafias best interest to bus so yeah

what i didnt like now that i think about it was annika's tr of ribbit bc that take was not good💀

volt pls can i have a real explanation 🤡

i realized i am the best candidate

agree with the sentiment that annika seems to have frozen wolf awkwardness

i feel like their cooperation looks townish bc the content is kinda lacking ("oh im working on my own thing") it nulls their allignment and i have no read on them

he intends on doing nothing thats his entire thing !
I'm working on my own thing because it will benefit others. Plus, the evidence gathering is the fun part of the process!

Working on your own means you don't have teammates which means not mafia?

volt pls can i have a real explanation 🤡
i genuinely think im the best candidate. im proactive, im actively thinking about the setup, a lot of people townread me and i am participating in all discussions so its easy to coordinate

When I look to see whether a person is town, I look for (a) whether they're making a genuine effort to solve and contribute to the conservation and (b) whether they may have too much information (i.e. they're mafia and know who's town) which results in an hesitancy to make reads which they have to completely fabricate them

Working on your own means you don't have teammates which means not mafia?
i meant that shiny has a very barebones strategy, which is common for someone new, but because it doesn't much substance to it i will just read it as i would for any other player and i think lacking depth could mean tmi. but as i said, it just nulls their allignment bc their behaviour seems very towny. so shiny is just a question mark to me

i meant that shiny has a very barebones strategy, which is common for someone new, but because it doesn't have much substance to it, i will just read it as i would for any other player and i think lacking depth could mean tmi. but as i said, it just nulls their allignment bc their behaviour seems very towny. so shiny is just a question mark to me
im SUCH A DISASTER TODAY but another correction

I'm working on my own thing because it will benefit others. Plus, the evidence gathering is the fun part of the process!
sorry if im being harsh, i just cant judge what i dont know

I'll write a 250 word essay on why i should be king

In theory if Annika was mafia, would that make them teamed with Arstotzkan? I don't understand whats TMI about anything they've said other than maybe that line about Arstotzkan bandwagoning what I said

btw i dont think a bus is happening so early if at all bc anyone with wrinkles in their brain can see it coming

Back