• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

Regardless of alignment, Trent has put himself in a position where people expect him to vote for no one if king. I don’t think kinging him would give us any information at all

Most wolf reads early on are mostly throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks. I think finding town and building trust is a much stronger tactic. Process of elimination is a strong tool
wise words from damniel once again adding to my strategy for long term
and yes ty for pointing out that trent king= no
Post automatically merged:

wise words from damniel once again adding to my strategy for long term
and yes ty for pointing out that trent king= no
ebwop lmao trent king= no info

i think overall questioning shiny isnt getting anything because they are just a bit unfamiliar with the game and its not swaying one way or the other
Actually am I reading right that you think this train of thought is a general waste of time? And if so, is there a topic you would rather focus on?

its actually something i didn't think through until you pointed it out. trent why do you wanna be king if you're not gonna nk?

Policy chops are always super lame though, let's be real. "It generates information!" So does me chugging a gallon of whole milk while being lactose intolerant, be for real

Actually am I reading right that you think this train of thought is a general waste of time? And if so, is there a topic you would rather focus on?
i think the discussion abt where king's votes go towards (own opinion, majority, no vote) is overall productive

I'm not trying to be anti-town, I'm just trying to help from afar. That way, even if mafia tries to come after me, I could serve as a decoy of sorts while everyone else finds evidence so they can find the mafia.
ok i'll get off your case after this but isnt saying you'll serve as a decoy in public chat destroy its purpose

its actually something i didn't think through until you pointed it out. trent why do you wanna be king if you're not gonna nk?
Never say I didn't commit to the bit
KP doesn't work the usual way, but that doesn't mean it equals 0, 1 or 2.
The last like three games you all kill me Day One because I don't find Day One starts fun or tasteful, yet when I say that everyone maf reads it because "wow veteran player ought to want blood"

Policy chops are always super lame though, let's be real. "It generates information!" So does me chugging a gallon of whole milk while being lactose intolerant, be for real
if town always did policy chops they would win every game but then no one would play this game anymore

what do you suggest we do day 1? dilly dally around until one of us magically gets informed? in a closed setup elimination info is vital bc we cant rely on anything else
Post automatically merged:

The last like three games you all kill me Day One because I don't find Day One starts fun or tasteful, yet when I say that everyone maf reads it because "wow veteran player ought to want blood"
nah we wont kill you today i've learned my lesson that we just disagree but ur reading town unfortunately 😔 i just wanna bring you down

omg veteran player ought to want blo-
among-us-mungus.gif

ok i'll get off your case after this but isnt saying you'll serve as a decoy in public chat destroy its purpose
Yeah, but the keyword there is "could". I could very well be a decoy, but at the same time I couldn't. Saying I'm a decoy also has multiple benefits, but not dying is a priority. One of these benefits plays into not dying, which I shall keep hidden.

Yeah, but the keyword there is "could". I could very well be a decoy, but at the same time I couldn't. Saying I'm a decoy also has multiple benefits, but not dying is a priority. One of these benefits plays into not dying, which I shall keep hidden.
...im choosing to unpack this d2

if town always did policy chops they would win every game but then no one would play this game anymore
I mean I don't think there's been a game since 2022 but I'm not going to fact check that lmao

what do you suggest we do day 1? dilly dally around until one of us magically gets informed? in a closed setup elimination info is vital bc we cant rely on anything else
You all can do what you want. I'm just here to poke, prod, post memes and be annoying. We all know how this plays out and despite me "campaigning" I know none of you will vote for me seriously. Whoever becomes king will more than likely choose to elim, most likely not a policy chop but from a "strong" player to break a foil and hope that nets us something.

Honestly, I'm with Tom on not putting too much stock into Day 1. I do have some vague sense of reads but none that I'm actually confident in that wouldn't lead to some insane mob elimination one way or another. And yeah that kind of nonsense is what we can compare to get reads but I don't think starting that phase prematurely is a good idea. Gets everything started on a highly volatile foot, which serves to help mafia manipulate the narrative better methinks

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I don't think there's been a game since 2022 but I'm not going to fact check that lmao

You all can do what you want. I'm just here to poke, prod, post memes and be annoying. We all know how this plays out and despite me "campaigning" I know none of you will vote for me seriously. Whoever becomes king will more than likely choose to elim, most likely not a policy chop but from a "strong" player to break a foil and hope that nets us something.
then what are your motives d1 i dont understand
do you value nk info over elim info? bc i could understand that point of view; however im not sure if nk (if there is one, this setup is confusing but im guessing there is) and king kill will be differentiated

nah we wont kill you today i've learned my lesson that we just disagree but ur reading town unfortunately 😔 i just wanna bring you down
I appreciate the delaying of my public execution until DX and also for being that voice in my head <3

@Arstotzkan seeing as you're the only one with a vote in favor currently, can I infer that you're a go with your gut kind of leader?

Honestly, I'm with Tom on not putting too much stock into Day 1. I do have some vague sense of reads but none that I'm actually confident in that wouldn't lead to some insane mob elimination one way or another. And yeah that kind of nonsense is what we can compare to get reads but I don't think starting that phase prematurely is a good idea. Gets everything started on a highly volatile foot, which serves to help mafia manipulate the narrative better methinks
i think that focusing on personal reads is fools errand, yeah. overall i think discussing who we should vote for king is better and they do whatever they want and we go from there
actually i think we should overall not put out too many reads so the king doesnt use town's opinion as a crutch and has to actually justify it tomorrow

I appreciate the delaying of my public execution until DX and also for being that voice in my head <3

@Arstotzkan seeing as you're the only one with a vote in favor currently, can I infer that you're a go with your gut kind of leader?
That would be correct! I haven't put in much thought into what I'd do as king yet, but I think yall would get the most info on me if I went with my judgement
Would be sexy as **** if we got a Tracker in game or smth like that to keep an eye on keeping the King accountable

Back