• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Resetting Thread

I wouldn't settle for that just 'cause I hate when all the buildings are in a row at the top.

Also that as well..

Don't know about you guys, I like my buildings to be spread out. I usually liked when town halls are above the plaza (not literally above, just in general..) But I found a good map with the retail on the bottom second island, plaza at the way top, and town hall the right in the middle. Picture of my map is on another page I think..? Nobody really gave their opinions, do you guys think it sucks or something (;?_?)

How do you guys like your buildings?

Last edited:
I quite like your map, actually :] I really can't think of anything I dislike about it. I like how the campsite is next to a pond.

Thanks. c: I planned to make that the camping area (maybe with cedars, don't know because this is a Japanese town and I don't think they have cedars lol) plus I had an extra pond so it matched. ^_^

Should I keep this map? I think it looks decent enough, and I'm getting bored of map resetting. It might be a good story/horror map...
314caox.jpg

I have no idea where to put my house though.

In my opinion there's no space to do anything and I don't like the narrow strip in the middle. :x But it's up to you, really.

I remember I never noticed the color of the town halls.. this website made me so picky lol

I had the yellow one in my first town.. lol but the interior of the green town hall looks cool and different. But if I got a good map I wouldn't give it up because of town hall color since I plan to remodel it anyways, but not everyone likes the remodels so I can see why you'd wanna make sure it's one you like.

I think i'm gonna keep this one even though the 2nd half is kind of squished. It has peaches so I'm not really fussed lol
tumblr_n7895ysWaw1rjcjpso1_500.jpg

I think i'm gonna keep this one even though the 2nd half is kind of squished. It has peaches so I'm not really fussed lol
View attachment 50820

Dont like to much where retail is but I guess its convenient if you fish/hunt at the island :)
I also used to hate peaches (appple fanboy for life) but I warmed up to them after a while lol

IMG_1531.jpg

This worth keeping? It looks good but there's houses right below town hall and I wanted room to put the cafe by retail...

Finally found a map to stick with. Has one of my lower tier dreamies and Merengue and Stitches so they'll def help me get some of my other dreamies!

Hey everyone, Im wondering if I should reset. I've gotten Club LOL, Super T&T, Gardening Shop, Kicks, Shampoodle, Dream Suite, and almost museum second floor in a month, but I kinda wanna reset. I have apples, (I want peaches or pears) I want new villagers, but that would mean I would lose the two dreamies I just got, Winnie and Shep. Plus I want a new town set-up. I'm at a loss. What do I do, TBT, what do I do?! ;~;

I would reset :) I would recommend TT a bit in the beginning so you could get your shops to open faster (thats what i did lol)

Back