• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Resetting Thread

Opening gates! Just drop everything off at the front of the trainstation and let me know when you've finished reseting!

Opening gates! Just drop everything off at the front of the trainstation and let me know when you've finished reseting!

Hey Lynn this is Kanu I somehow couldn't log back in on my other account so I made a new one real quick and yeah Im done now and ready to get my stuff now~

Last edited:
Resetting to get a villager in a certain spot.. Gaaaaaahhh, it's the exact spot where my last villager lived, how hard can it be. -.-

Last edited:
This may seem silly, but I'm thinking of resetting my 12 day old town. I'd get people to hold my villagers, but I have a habit of doing this, and I feel stupid for it.
Here's my map.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaW5le-syQ
That's a good map. I'd keep it, seriously. Try and get over resetting. You'll never get anywhere if you constantly reset. Maybe plan a bit of landscaping, and focus on making your town look nice, instead of resetting. (although, 2 bridges that close isn't so great imo)

Oh, well...
It's a bit late.
I'm getting people to hold my villagers and I'm giving away villagers already...
I should have waited for an answer.

Haha nevermind then :p If you wanna reset, then reset. Entirely your choice in the end I guess :3

I reset too x: Got a great map, except for the green train station. I'll try to get my friend over to visit 100 times so I can upgrade it first.

My beautiful dreamie Diana just moved out due to a TT accident :( I didn't even get to give her away or get someone to hold her for me when I booted up she was gone, and now I'm seriously thinking of ressetting...

Holy crap. I've been resetting towns and in every town I've reset (about 5 in the space of 5 minutes?), Robin has been in everyone.
I just found a really nice map, with Molly as a starter waiting for me at the train station, (Kody too! woop), green train station, apples as a fruit and green town hall, lets see how it goes..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got a town, now. I really like it.

i gave in and reset earlier this afternoon after having a not-so-great layout in my previous town. so far i'm really loving the new layout but i can't wait to put in some more bridges. the villagers aren't the best, but i do have rosie!

Oh, horseapples, i can't decide if i should reset or not.... I mean, it will take a while to get my house and repay the funds and such....Sigh....
Pros:
-NEW LAYOUT......<3~
-I hate oranges....Oranges suck.
-MY FRIGGIN CHARACTER NAME.....
-I don't really like any of my villagers.
-I haven't got far in the game, not even unlocking anything.
Cons:
I may regret it....
It will take a little while to set the town up.
And i really don't want to lose some of my furniture.

May someone tell me if its worth it?

Last edited:
If you're worried about losing furniture, someone can hold it for you. I hated oranges but they grew on me because of layout and starters, aha. You won't regret it if you get a town you're really happy with, and then the set up wait will be worth it. Villagers can move out, but meh. Always fun experiencing a new layout! And since you can't change your character name, i'd reset if you don't like it.

Since you said you haven't got far in the game, I recommend doing it now, when you're not so far in, as the further you get into the game, the harder it is to let it go. So do it. Your pros outweigh the cons, so JUST DO IT. YOU'LL BE HAPPIER <3

Back