• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop The Shop of Wonder: Your Place for Nintendo items, Streetpass items, Ores, and more

Hi ~ if possible i would like to catalog the following Nintendo items. I will tip you if you accept :) it is for my catalog completion and will help a ton.

1-Up Mushroom
Bad Bro’s Stache
Big Bro’s mustache
Bill blaster
? Block
blue falcon
Fire bar
Fire flower
Gole pole
Makar’s mask
Mushroom mural
Peach Parasol
Pipe
Samus Mask
SS dolphin
Super Mushroom
Triple Banans
Varia suit

Please VM me if you accept my offer and we can set up a time

Hi ~ if possible i would like to catalog the following Nintendo items. I will tip you if you accept :) it is for my catalog completion and will help a ton.

1-Up Mushroom
Bad Bro’s Stache
Big Bro’s mustache
Bill blaster
? Block
blue falcon
Fire bar
Fire flower
Gole pole
Makar’s mask
Mushroom mural
Peach Parasol
Pipe
Samus Mask
SS dolphin
Super Mushroom
Triple Banans
Varia suit

Please VM me if you accept my offer and we can set up a time

I would actually prefer that someone purchases these items

Hey there! I know your currently offline now, but I'm extremely interested in your pirates armor and vaulting horse for 20k. If possible please pm/vm me or I can come back and check this thread again in the afternoon. Please and thanks!

I need to get these from you...

buzzoid
mega harmonoid
mini buzzoid
mini rhythmoid
squat nebuloid
explorer tee

The Total is... 300K

Can I also get Hamphrey and Joey Pictures. I can either pay you for them or swap them for my Melba and Marshall pics. Let me know, thanks :)

mega tootoid
mini croakoid
oboid
squat nebuloid
tall bowtoid
tall puffoid
tall strumboid

blue falcon
pipe

550k total?

please PM when you see this and we can arrange a time

Read my updated shop before posting again. [B]All orders prior to this post that have not already been taken are going to be ignored.[/B] Thank you all for your time :)

you should probably close the thread then if it's closed...i wouldn't have posted my order if i knew unless you just added that.

Back