• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop The Shop of Wonder: Your Place for Nintendo items, Streetpass items, Ores, and more

Hey I've just seen your reply !! I've added you, let me know when gates are open :)

Hello! I am interested in Plaza Tile, Ski-Slope Floor, and Serene Painting.

300k? Can do more because I know the floor is unorderable!

For the Ski slope floor on , i'd like 500k at least. With that in mind, what's your offer altogether?

Could I place an order for a basket of perfect peaches and 4 white azalea starts pretty please??

May I purchase cloud flooring, picnic umbrella, daisy umbrella, sky wall, stained glass, thick glasses, and wildfloor floor for 20k?

ey hi
could i buy

fossils: (30k each?)

- amber
- archelon torso
- dimetrodon tail
- megacero skull

and
- sweet olive start x6

please? c:
it'd be 420k in total

If you're still interested, i want at least 500k for the ski slope floor.

Oh! How much for the museum stuff you have left? I wanna buy all of them.

ey hi
could i buy

fossils: (30k each?)

- amber
- archelon torso
- dimetrodon tail
- megacero skull

and
- sweet olive start x6

please? c:
it'd be 420k in total

I only have 3 sweet olive starts at the moment, but if you're still interested the total will be 270k

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! How much for the museum stuff you have left? I wanna buy all of them.

name a price, and if you look at the first post there is a link to what I have in that department.

I only have 3 sweet olive starts at the moment, but if you're still interested the total will be 270k

- - - Post Merge - - -

name a price, and if you look at the first post there is a link to what I have in that department.

315k for all?

Back