Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (9) +
I decided to start a new TBT Shop! This is for avatars that people can use! I have multiple categories. Do NOT worry, these are allowed for use. Also, you may request an avatar that I should add in. Weekly avatars will be posted. Also, the attached thumbnails are for easier browsing, although 2 only show up XD

These are ALL from Marriland, give them the credit.
attachment.php

sudowoodo_01.jpg

munchlax_01.jpg

mudkip_01.jpg

minun_01.jpg

chikorita_01.jpg
zelda13.png

dungeon.png

Triforce-MagGlass-04.png

lozss_crosskey18.png

lozss_crosskey6.png

000a8465

z5-2.png

images

blathers_avatar.jpg

duck_avatar.jpg

jingle_avatar.jpg

kicks_avatar.jpg

kkslider_avatar.jpg

pelly_avatar.jpg

nook_avatar.jpg

Sorry if these have a little web link on the bottom, its because they want the credit lol

I decided to make them free now, I will just change them every week :3

Attachments

• sneasel_02.jpg
    sneasel_02.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 165
  • munchlax_01.jpg
    munchlax_01.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
You do realize that people can just copy the pictures' URLs or save them onto their computers and use them, right? The purpose of paying for them is useless. Nobody would want to pay for them when they can just take them for free.

You do realize that people can just copy the pictures' URLs or save them onto their computers and use them, right? The purpose of paying for them is useless. Nobody would want to pay for them when they can just take them for free.

That's what I thought after making it, I just thought that these pics were really cool and they deserved some kind of showing.

You have a real talent! Could you perhaps have a go at making a Mew or Lugia?

You have a real talent! Could you perhaps have a go at making a Mew or Lugia?

Actually, I didnt make these. Most of them are on the TCG trading cards LOL. But they look really nice, I wonder how long it takes to make one card without duplication machines are whatever ^.^

I can try getting a Mew and a Lugia. I will add them right to the selection along with new ones.

Link is the hero you play as. The guy clad in green. You can actually name him whatever you want. Zelda is the princess that Link is on a journey to rescue in most games.
Link
link.jpg
Zelda
imgres.jpg

Back