The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The summer ones had like 450 in stock for each one
These ones have like 140 each... I wonder when they'll stock more, probably Halloween.. hopefully theres notice too

The summer ones had like 450 in stock for each one
These ones have like 140 each... I wonder when they'll stock more, probably Halloween.. hopefully theres notice too

I hope so too, since I kind of want to get more pumpkin cupcake collectibles :p

Both your line ups are awesome~~

I might like Hidden Owl's more because they have all the candies *___*

Thanks, and yeah true I couldn't make a good enough pattern with the 3 colors that I have .-.

Blue candy I'm coming for you in that last jar

There's most likely going to be another restock soon!! ;@; So you can get one then!!

hhhh thank you, i just get paranoid with things like this because im like "WELP IM NEVER GETTING THIS NOW THAT I SCREWED UP" and im so mad at myself omfg. halloween is my favorite holiday so i hope ill be able to at least get the pumpkin ><

Thanks, and yeah true I couldn't make a good enough pattern with the 3 colors that I have .-.

Blue candy I'm coming for you in that last jar

lol! I don't even know how I got closest on that first jar... I do some math for it though

When will the next restock be if there are any planned?

WHO IS THE GENIUS BEHIND THIS RESTOCK TIMER MIXTAPE?!?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You might think I'm kidding but I'm not XD

Wait, was there a second restock today? So this upcoming one is the third?

Woot! Gotta load up my laptop. I managed to refresh three times with all the lag before they ran out (I just wanted to see how fast they sold 2nd round).

My friends on skype alerted me :D Now I am listening to music and just watching a timer

should do homework since it is almost 11

D'awww that's sweet of them! <3
Its almost 2am here, ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back