The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn! wanted to get some more voodoo dolls and a candle but there were only 30 more in stock

These restocks don't have the excitement they used to give... And wow, round 2?? lol

Last edited:
Got them! I've been getting SUCH good luck at these restocks! I usually fail every single one. xD

had candle and doll in my cart, lost candle on way to checkout screen, lost doll checking out...

:mad:

but at least somebody else got duplicates they can sell for thousands of bells...

Last edited:
had candle and doll in my cart, lost candle on way to checkout screen, lost doll checking out...

:mad:

but at least somebody else got duplicates they can sell for thousands of bells...

I feel you. This is the third restock I've tried on and still didn't even get one 'spell'ectible.... Ridiculous xD....

But hey, at least I got my piece of candy. :cool:

At this point I'm thinking of calling it quits and changing my profile motto to "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack's": 'Two pieces of candyyyyy'! LOL

Last edited:
lol hurray for random restocks! glad more could get some! but what there was only 40? I feel like a lot more of these type things will happen hahaha

Got the candle and voodoo doll and I got on like as soon as they restocked, but it lagged so hard that the cupcakes sold out while I had to refresh... should have stayed up this morning to nab them the first go but I was so tired after work...

Hopefully there's another restock soon

oh man, I was kind of looking forward to see if I could score myself a scroll or lantern.

yeah, seems they ain't keen on re-releasing any old halloween stuff. yeah it's a shame because i was a member at halloween 2013 yet i missed them lol ..

yeah, seems they ain't keen on re-releasing any old halloween stuff. yeah it's a shame because i was a member at halloween 2013 yet i missed them lol ..

same, I was an intense noob still though and I had no idea how anything functioned.
clearly not much has changed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back