The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I really hope people aren't scalping these, there's people who really wanted them.

With these big hyped restocks, I usually handle them manually, so yeah it might be off by 1-30 seconds sometimes depending on my clock and your clock! I imagine most people refresh enough near the time though that it's not a real issue. Many of the daily candy ones have been automated though!

Also, I've never said that there won't be any more restocked. Just not giving any details or anything right now.

nope, sorry :( your only other option is to buy one from another member now.

I figured they would be restocked at least once more before the month ends due to the way the "Unique" announcement was worded. It seemed as if after this restock, the next restock will have no limits but maybe I read too much into it.

With these big hyped restocks, I usually handle them manually, so yeah it might be off by 1-30 seconds sometimes depending on my clock and your clock! I imagine most people refresh enough near the time though that it's not a real issue. Many of the daily candy ones have been automated though!

Also, I've never said that there won't be any more restocked. Just not giving any details or anything right now.

can you give details as to whether or not you're joining my twerk team

Can you put a sparkle clock for us to time, pleeeeaaasssseeee

All right then. Thanks Justin for letting us know :)

Oh, ok cool. Glad people can still get them :)

>puts countdown timer then forgets to restock like last year

Ooh. I smell a hint, which I can't partake in. (My TBT gone for a useless spell-ectible)

kinda sad for the people that didn't get any, though, especially because some people got multiples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back