The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next restock better have more numbers of the spell-ectibles rather then just 70. Like 200.

The next restock better have more numbers of the spell-ectibles rather then just 70. Like 200.

Maybe even more than that...like 1,000 in stock of the spellectibles each maybe...but the price might be lowered a bit for those who will sell it because a lot of people will get it and not wanna buy one or more.

Last edited:
Both of yours are great. But I won't be able to do mine, obviously.

Hopefully I'll make the next restock! A lot of people are making profits from these but I genuinely want them DX My first holiday I participated in so I wanted a souvenir, haha~ I will now stalk the shop.

Hopefully I'll make the next restock! A lot of people are making profits from these but I genuinely want them DX My first holiday I participated in so I wanted a souvenir, haha~ I will now stalk the shop.

candies are suviners too :3

I will get the Christmas ones though I will stay up all night I swear I will get any and all special ones from that holiday (if it's celebrated here?)

before I bought them I analyzed how the collectibles I bought before had lined up, so I went off of that haha. I'm sure you could trade it!

I originally just wanted candle cake candle... but when I got the second candle and saw it around the doll I really liked it.... so I swooped in on another candle and it lined up perfectly!

I really couldn't care less how my line up looks, I'm just glad I got them :)

Also, I really hope in the future we can organize our collectibles, I want to have a fancy line up some day :3

kill my ass tbh. i had told myself multiple times to set an alarm because i knew id forget, **** happened, i forgot, and now im pumpkin cupcakeless lol. sigh. grats to people who got em tho!

I do hope I can win another blue candy so I can maybe trade for another candle tho.

kill my ass tbh. i had told myself multiple times to set an alarm because i knew id forget, **** happened, i forgot, and now im pumpkin cupcakeless lol. sigh. grats to people who got em tho!

There's most likely going to be another restock soon!! ;@; So you can get one then!!

I really couldn't care less how my line up looks, I'm just glad I got them :)

Also, I really hope in the future we can organize our collectibles, I want to have a fancy line up some day :3

I never thought I would actually care about it lol....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suspect a restock sometime on Halloween.... i mean it makes sense since its the actual holiday hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back