The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and does anyone know what time the re-stock will be for GMT? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely want that one to! That will be the first one I click, but I am definitely going for the whole set! They are all so cool!

Still wondering about this question.

Congratulations to the winners, the three are so great that I could not decide to give preference c:

congrats on the winners! they're all amazing, hoping i can catch one tonight!

Comgrats to the winners!

That pumpkin cupcake looks delicious!

And let's just hope that the voodoo doll doesn't end up being as rare as the weird doll. XD

Also I can finally be awake for the restocks and know about them in advance yaaaaaaaaaaay

Comgrats to the winners!

That pumpkin cupcake looks delicious!

And let's just hope that the voodoo doll doesn't end up being as rare as the weird doll. XD

Also I can finally be awake for the restocks and know about them in advance yaaaaaaaaaaay

I'm gonna try and buy 10 of the voodoo doll because I love it that much oops
that is, when they remove it from being unique >;[

Last edited:
i'm dumb can someone explain. does unique mean we can't re-gift it or does it mean we're only allowed to buy one?

Hey, uh, quick question, but what are the times for the restocks in terms of the Central Time timezone? Sorry, I am just honestly not very good with timezones, haha.

Hey, uh, quick question, but what are the times for the restocks in terms of the Central Time timezone? Sorry, I am just honestly not very good with timezones, haha.

I think it would be 2 PM for you... I THINK XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

and restock time would be 9 PM ^^

I think it would be 2 PM for you... I THINK XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

and restock time would be 9 PM ^^

Hm, okay, that's what I thought.. I didn't know if I should add or subtract time, haha.

Omg I need these xD
What does it mean that they're unique though?

You can only buy one per collectible, meaning that your chances increase of getting one.. which is good of course!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back