The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm loving all three of them! hoping i'll be able to get at least one tomorrow. i got lucky for the last fruit restock because it was on such short notice but looks like this one will be difficult

Congrats to the winners!!! They all look fantastic, great choices!

I want all of 'em. ovo hoping to grab at least one of each!

oh my gosh these are the most beautiful adorable things ever. congrats to the winners!!! i need that pumpkin cupcake more than anything, i hope i can make the 10pm restock since ill be at work at 3... ><

I didn't know they were coming so soon augghh they look so rad.
Should've waited on giving me bells away fml.

Congrats to the winners! They look awesome! :) Wish I had enough bells to buy them all. :p

smh I wanted that one skull collectible someone submitted.

I'll take the doll though.

Congrats to the winners! They all look amazing! The restock times are at a really bad time for me, since I'll be at school for the first one and at a party during the second Dx Guess I'll try to get them on mobile lol

Love the new spellectables! Great job ^^ congrats to the winners

Those restock times are perfect! will definitely try to snag an ancient candle! and maybe a pumpkin cupcake :D

Wow these are fantabulous!!!!! Congrats guys!!!!

Hey jubs, will they be made available so that the peeps (sorry if I offend) can only put ONE of each in cart? So some can't get all 10 or however many you guys put out?

The plan is to have the items set as Unique temporarily for the first day, meaning these two restocks, to give everyone a fair chance at the start.

The plan is to have the items set as Unique temporarily for the first day, meaning these two restocks, to give everyone a fair chance at the start.

So there's more restocks than those two? Thank God, Waking up at 6am or sneaking on in English isn't the best for me lol

So there's more restocks than those two? Thank God, Waking up at 6am or sneaking on in English isn't the best for me lol

Halloween is still a few days away! :)

Congrats to the winners!! Ahh I'm looking forward to having them (If I'm able to snatch one from the shop)!! ;v ; These collectibles are lovely <3 Especially that cupcake cx

These are amazing! :D Well done guys!

I can't wait to try and get one! :D

congrats to all the winners!! they're all so nice

pumpkin-cupcake.png
- def going to try to get them all, but especially this one!

Oh and does anyone know what time the re-stock will be for GMT? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats to all the winners!! they're all so nice

pumpkin-cupcake.png
- def going to try to get them all, but especially this one!

I definitely want that one to! That will be the first one I click, but I am definitely going for the whole set! They are all so cool!

Those are so cool! :D Congrats to the winners, great job! I really hope I will be able to make one of the restocks.

Many thanks to the staff for creating this contest, just like in the summer contest I had a lot of fun participating.

Congratulations to Laudine & Zandy, you guys done a great job! I am very grateful to have made it to the top 3 with you two =)

Also, thanks everyone for the kind words and Happy Collecting/Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back