• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Wishing Star (Crews 1 & 2)

It's logical to feel that way! If I recall correctly, we didn't even reach that amount last Fair and we had significantly more people working on it. But I suppose they do have to give us a goal to work towards.

I'm focusing on the same amount as well. We need those points!
If you guys end up pulling past 5100 and well ahead of us, if you would be so kind as to help push us to that mark, I will personally donate the forgone tbt to each member of the galaxolotls as a thank you 🙏 (jk I'm poor (and also rooting that ANM can make it there 🥳 ))

If you guys end up pulling past 5100 and well ahead of us, if you would be so kind as to help push us to that mark, I will personally donate the forgone tbt to each member of the galaxolotls as a thank you 🙏 (jk I'm poor (and also rooting that ANM can make it there 🥳 ))
We're taking those points and running with them.
We're highly motivated for a certain prize.

GaxoColl.png
If this become a collectible I would cry.

Back