• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well Plaza

I am ok..... Not the best but I am ok. I still need to learn how to use advance gimp stuff such as animation.

Koehler said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
TwilightKing said:
:eek: i forgot americans learned spanish in school! us canadians learn french

;)

Parlez vous francais?
Actaully we choose between French and Spanish, but most choose Spanish.
French is easier IMO
That would depend. Could be easier for some, harder for others. But, I digress.

And, yeah, Fish's definition for the word is true, although a more accurate definition would be "French Kiss", but, let's not go there.

;)

Anyways, if anyone could learn ANY language on Earth, which one, or in my case ones, would you pick?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
French is easier IMO

Anyways, if anyone could learn ANY language on Earth, which one, or in my case ones, would you pick? [/QUOTE]
That's why I said IMO.

I'd learn Black Speech! It would be sweet!

^_^

Koehler said:
French is easier IMO

Anyways, if anyone could learn ANY language on Earth, which one, or in my case ones, would you pick?
That's why I said IMO.

I'd learn Black Speech! It would be sweet!

^_^ [/QUOTE]
Do you mean the words with all the "-izzles" on them?

:p

Fo shizzle!!!! Lol. I talk like a human. And they actually get a name for that.... thats not even.... a thing.

Mino said:
What? Me?

:huh: No, I'm not. I have friends of different race. Oh man, I was afraid of this. >_< I apologize for anyone that I offended. :yes: I didn't mean to.
Your attitude does not reflect well on your superior beings.

Mino said:
Mino said:
What? Me?

:huh: No, I'm not. I have friends of different race. Oh man, I was afraid of this. >_< I apologize for anyone that I offended. :yes: I didn't mean to.
Your attitude does not reflect well on your superior beings.

:huh: What do you mean? Well, whatever, then.

Back