• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well Plaza

I remember him from when I first joined I think.. Maybe there are to many great people here.

^_^

Also fish I like your new sig.

OddCrazyMe said:
I remember him from when I first joined I think.. Maybe there are to many great people here.

^_^

Also fish I like your new sig.
Yes, he does have a new one. It changes like the season, and they're homemade. :yes:

This page is getting so long now, It takes ages to load...>_< *hopes page 6 is soon*

lol, well he is an admin, so it is possible that he knows how many posts there are until a new page starts.

Fish, your new sig is awesome, but you have to keep the Chuck Norris thing too!!!

Blathers said:
lol, well he is an admin, so it is possible that he knows how many posts there are until a new page starts.

Fish, your new sig is awesome, but you have to keep the Chuck Norris thing too!!!
I'd say it's more than possible, it's common knowledge.

Mino said:
Blathers said:

I'd say it's more than possible, it's common knowledge.
Ok, sure. <_<

Back