• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tellin' ya, we should've pushed harder for dark candy, I gave it 300 of my 400 essence at the time :p

event currency never ever saves across events

and this is the first year that used fear essence anyways, so no guarantees that a return of it will even be had

really, the best you can hope for is the staff don't bother disabling it for months on end. but even if they don't remove it immediately, if they plan on reusing, they'll surely reset it all at some point beforehand

also, there's a possibility they could "reuse" it via reskinning under a different name for another event

Last edited:
I think with the whole thing about the Woods Guide being ruined and bankrupt and never wanting to go back to the woods and everything, there's a strong implication that the woods won't ever come back. At least not in remotely the same way as before. So probably the fear essence won't come back, either. But that's just my own inference. Maybe it's deliberate misdirection.

I'm also wondering when we will get our 720 bells for participating, I haven't seen anything posted about it, does anyone know anything ?

I'm also wondering when we will get our 720 bells for participating, I haven't seen anything posted about it, does anyone know anything ?

There was a letter from The Woods Expedition Guide on the first page of this thread. He said we're not getting the TBT because the expedition failed.

Last edited:
I think we all did pretty good.
Exactly how did it fail.

That's a cop-out Mr Woods.

There was a letter from The Woods Expedition Guide on the first page of this thread. He said we're not getting the TBT because the expedition failed.

I do not believe that the letter makes any reference to whether or not we will receive the bells or not, only that the expedition was a failure, also according to the original expedition thread it stated that the bells were for taking part in the expedition, not receiving only if it was a success, there was also no mention of not receiving the bells if it failed. Not that I could see anywhere,
but maybe I misunderstood somehow.
I'm really hoping they wouldn't end it on that kind of note though, that would really be disappointing to everyone who put a lot of time and effort into this event. :(

Good luck with the raffle, everyone!
I bought three tickets.. You never know, right? :)

I do not believe that the letter makes any reference to whether or not we will receive the bells or not, only that the expedition was a failure, also according to the original expedition thread it stated that the bells were for taking part in the expedition, not receiving only if it was a success, there was also no mention of not receiving the bells if it failed. Not that I could see anywhere,
but maybe I misunderstood somehow.
I'm really hoping they wouldn't end it on that kind of note though, that would really be disappointing to everyone who put a lot of time and effort into this event. :(

I think the fact that he said he had to declare bankruptcy was a reference to us not getting our TBT. I believe we had to "complete" the expedition in order to get paid, but we failed. That was the excuse, anyway.

Again, HOW did WE fail?
We voted, entered the events every day.

We didn't fail, the story was given an abrupt ending that makes no sense.

Last edited:
I thought there was going to be a restock at 4pm?

Unless they didn't restock the strange doll?

yeah whats going on?? it's as late as first round now me and hat wants a chance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back