• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Things that they should have in AC3DS

ROFL! I Have to create a game like that! I might include it in my Animal Crossing Party game!!

@Bidoof i like how you replied to my ideas XD

here are some other ideas i came up with

•Make it so you can customize the rooms on your house, like where you want to place them,
how many rooms/floors you want (and of course there would be a limit)
•Add pizza (seen in Resetii's Surveillance Center)
•Make it so you can be an animal! (when i first started the game i though you played as an animal lol!)
•Add official Poke Balls (not like the hacked ones)
•Customizable paths or places with Stone, Dirt, Gravel, ect

1. I don't exactly know how'd that work, because if you added on loads of rooms onto the side, you'd probably eventually hit a house next to you and... Yeah, don't think that'd work. Although it sounds like a nice idea, the variables in a game like this take forever to make and stuff. It does take an extremely long time, and I just don't exactly see a point in it.
2. Yeah, probably not just pizza, but maybe like other kinds of food too, at the caf? or something. Maybe like a slice of cake or something you would just usually eat at a caf?.
3. Hm, well the whole point of Animal Crossing is that you're a human, but you move into a town full of animals... I just don't feel like it'd be the same if you were an animal.
4. Maybe like Pok?mon furniture, instead. I don't exactly know how it'd work, being as if you held a Pok?ball, what could you do with it, except throw it around. You couldn't have a Pok?mon be released from it, because then it'd also technically then be like Pok?crossing, or something like that. xD
5. Sounds like a good idea, but most people aren't really fussed about stuff like this, and people who are just often place down patterns instead.

ROFL! I Have to create a game like that! I might include it in my Animal Crossing Party game!!

@Bidoof i like how you replied to my ideas XD

here are some other ideas i came up with

?Make it so you can customize the rooms on your house, like where you want to place them,
how many rooms/floors you want (and of course there would be a limit)
?Add pizza (seen in Resetii's Surveillance Center)
?Make it so you can be an animal! (when i first started the game i though you played as an animal lol!)
?Add official Poke Balls (not like the hacked ones)
?Customizable paths or places with Stone, Dirt, Gravel, ect

Pizza - No. Maybe some cake or something less junky.
I think everyone would want as many rooms as possible, I think if it was like that I'd just stick with the Wild World house style.
Pokeballs - Yes, and other pokemon furniture like a Pokedex you can place on the table.
Customisable paths - Sort of. I think they should be only made out of cobbles or dirt though.

Pizza - No. Maybe some cake or something less junky.
I think everyone would want as many rooms as possible, I think if it was like that I'd just stick with the Wild World house style.
Pokeballs - Yes, and other pokemon furniture like a Pokedex you can place on the table.
Customisable paths - Sort of. I think they should be only made out of cobbles or dirt though.

Well they already have cake so...
And not everyone wants the wild word mansion style to my surprise.
I would also want only cobble & dirt XD

Well they already have cake so...
And not everyone wants the wild word mansion style to my surprise.
I would also want only cobble & dirt XD

Well yeah, but it could be CHOCOLATE CAKE. :p
Plus that would go well with Brewster's since its common to have some cake with coffee/tea.

I loved the Wild World mansion, however I like having a basement as well.
The Wild World mansion is great for house styles, check out katrina1185 on youtube, it's amazing the themes she made.

A little idea I had would be to have train tracks and a little toy train. You turn it on, and the train follows the tracks until you go up to it and turn it off/rotate a track piece. It's only small, but I'd love it, you could make a train station themed house, or a toy shop.

1. A fire pit so on summer nights at the beach you and your friends/neighbors can tell scary stories
2. A boat that YOU actually get to control
3. Secret caves that you can find when exploring on your boat, some that only open up during certain months to add new expirence
4. Bring back the train (pretty sure they are already doing this)
5. Voice chat while on wi-fi
6. NPC's have a lot more artificial intelligence (so they are smarter and can hold a more intelligent conversation so you actually
feel like you are talking to something somewhat real
7. loads more special NPCs
8. Add pineapples to the beach fruits like coconuts
9. You can go to the city type thing with your friends while on wi-fi
10. you can go to your island and explore on your boat with friends while on wi-fi
11. Make a animal crossing movie during the same time the game comes out
12. bring back DLC
13. Include some sort of Pre-order bonus (like a plushi or something of that sort)
14. Dont overdue the 3D, like dont shove it down our throats
15. Have a in game diary to write about your experiences
15. allow 4 other friends during wi-fi so including you its 5 players
16. make the roasters cafe its own shop
17. more seasonal events
18. Bring back igloos and tents
19. Bring back the old fountain
20. A lot more explorable areas (like secret places)
(I think these are reasonable requests that Nintendo could easy add, but i think it is a bit to far in development to go back and
add some of these)

1. A fire pit so on summer nights at the beach you and your friends/neighbors can tell scary stories
Yes or a Bonfire!

That would be cool!

3. Secret caves that you can find when exploring on your boat, some that only open up during certain months to add new expirence
Yes Please!

Yup

I've also been thinking that

6. NPC's have a lot more artificial intelligence (so they are smarter and can hold a more intelligent conversation so you actually
This is slightly confirmed!

Yes

I forgot about that fruit in my ideas!

The mall? Yes i hope so!

10. you can go to your island and explore on your boat with friends while on wi-fi
I have a feeling this will happen

Yes, Yes! I'd love to see another animal crossing movie! The first was a bit childish

12. bring back DLC
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's going to happen

13. Include some sort of Pre-order bonus (like a plushi or something of that sort)
Yes

LOL! well there is a 3D slider so it wouldn't matter too much

Yes! this is what i must have!

Never thought about that number!

Roaster?

17. more seasonal events
Yes

This might happen

I hope they bring it back and keep the others

I really like that idea!

I've just noticed how long this post is ._.

Last edited:
Yes or a Bonfire!

That would be cool!

Yes Please!

Yup

I've also been thinking that

This is slightly confirmed!

Yes

I forgot about that fruit in my ideas!

The mall? Yes i hope so!

I have a feeling this will happen

Yes, Yes! I'd love to see another animal crossing movie! The first was a bit childish

12. bring back DLC
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's going to happen

Yes

LOL! well there is a 3D slider so it wouldn't matter too much

Yes! this is what i must have!

Never thought about that number!

Roaster?

17. more seasonal events
Yes

This might happen

I hope they bring it back and keep the others

I really like that idea!

I've just noticed how long this post is ._.

Lets compare answers hahah (putting mine in a spoiler, too hahha)

1. A fire pit so on summer nights at the beach you and your friends/neighbors can tell scary stories - Again, I'm pretty sure the bonfire has been confirmed by the map picture, but I do like it, just not the telling stories idea, maybe at night villagers will sit around it, and if you talk to them they might tell you something scary

2. A boat that YOU actually get to control - yes would be great, especially is you can go out into the ocean and fish off it

3. Secret caves that you can find when exploring on your boat, some that only open up during certain months to add new experiences - yeah would be pretty cool

4. Bring back the train (pretty sure they are already doing this) - confirmed by the map, but idk what's so good about the train since I never had the GC version

5. Voice chat while on wi-fi - been thinking this, too. Really hope they put this in.

6. NPC's have a lot more artificial intelligence (so they are smarter and can hold a more intelligent conversation so you actually feel like you are talking to something somewhat real - yeah, pretty much confirmed

7. loads more special NPCs - pretty sure this will happen, it better

8. Add pineapples to the beach fruits like coconuts - more fruits would be nice

9. You can go to the city type thing with your friends while on wi-fi - If you have to catch the train there, no. If you can walk there, then yes.

10. you can go to your island and explore on your boat with friends while on wi-fi - sounds cool

11. Make a animal crossing movie during the same time the game comes out - No hahha

12. bring back DLC - put this in my thread and it's been confirmed pretty much

13. Include some sort of Pre-order bonus (like a plushi or something of that sort) - That depends on where you pre-order your game, personally I prefer getting it cheaper then getting a freebie with it

14. Dont overdue the 3D, like dont shove it down our throats - yes the 3D slider, and if you downloaded the trailers from the eShop you can watch them in 3D and the 3D look very nice actually.

15. Have a in game diary to write about your experiences - no, not a fan of this.

15. allow 4 other friends during wi-fi so including you its 5 players - I'd prefer having 7 people visit so you can have a total of 8 in your town

16. make the roasters cafe its own shop - I think he means Brewster from The Roost under the museum. Can't believe I've never thought of this, omg I love you so much *adds this to rumors section of thread*

17. more seasonal events - yes, and more season variations/weathers

18. Bring back igloos and tents - again, never played the GC version

19. Bring back the old fountain - old fountain?

20. A lot more explorable areas (like secret places) - yes

Now imma add this cafe stuff to rumors

How do you use spoilers/where is the spoiler button? (my dull eyes can't spot it)

1. A fire pit so on summer nights at the beach you and your friends/neighbors can tell scary stories - Don't really see the point in this as not many people will use this, so probably not.

2. A boat that YOU actually get to control - Again, fairly unlikely, because it could be expensive, and I just don't see the point in it.

3. Secret caves that you can find when exploring on your boat, some that only open up during certain months to add new expirence - As I said, unlikely because I don't really like the boat idea, although I like the idea of having different caves and you can catch different bugs in them, etc. :3

4. Bring back the train (pretty sure they are already doing this) - Yep, I prefer the train over the bus.

5. Voice chat while on wi-fi - It's possible, although the mic on the 3DS isn't exactly the best, unless there could be a new mic feature that you can plug into your handheld, however that's extremely unlikely.

6. NPC's have a lot more artificial intelligence (so they are smarter and can hold a more intelligent conversation so you actually feel like you are talking to something somewhat real) - Yeah. :>

7. loads more special NPCs - Yep. :b

8. Add pineapples to the beach fruits like coconuts - Not sure if I like this idea, being as there are already so many different fruits so it wouldn't be exactly an essential.

9. You can go to the city type thing with your friends while on wi-fi - Yeah, I'd really like this. :3

10. you can go to your island and explore on your boat with friends while on wi-fi - Hm, not sure really. Personally I think it'd be best to keep the island just to yourself, because I saw having my own little island as like a little secret hide-out. xD

11. Make a animal crossing movie during the same time the game comes out - There's already been a movie, and I just don't see the point in making a sequel. It costs A LOT, you know. Not exactly that cheap.

12. bring back DLC - Yes. :3

13. Include some sort of Pre-order bonus (like a plushi or something of that sort) - Well I'd really like this, actually, but sometimes it'd end up costing a lot more than it should be as plushies like that aren't easy to get hold of.

14. Dont overdue the 3D, like dont shove it down our throats - No, it's the whole point of having a 3DS. xD The game is going to be in 3D. If you don't like it you can always turn down the 3D via the slider or just turn it off completely.

15. Have a in game diary to write about your experiences - Yeah, that'd be quite nice actually, although if you used your stylus to write then sometimes it'd take up a lot of space, so maybe back to having the QWERTY keyboard for that.

15. allow 4 other friends during wi-fi so including you its 5 players - Yep, I'd like to have more online multiplayer.

16. make the roasters cafe its own shop - Ooh, that's quite a nice idea actually.

17. more seasonal events - Don't see how there could be many other seasonal events being as there tends to always be something going on each month so... You can exactly complain. x3

18. Bring back igloos and tents - OMG, YES! <3

19. Bring back the old fountain - Yeah, and you can throw in the Bells or money so you can make a wish. And instead of asking Pelly how to make the town better, go back to asking the wishing well. :>

20. A lot more explorable areas (like secret places) - Yeah, although not sure how this could work.

(I think these are reasonable requests that Nintendo could easy add, but i think it is a bit to far in development to go back and add some of these)

Replied in spoiler.

I like the "tell ghost/scary stories" part. They can make it like a holiday where they gather around the bonfire and tell stories :)
It would be kind of stupid if they don't take advantage of the biuld-in microphone... a big fail if Nintendo doesn't support this!
About that DLC idea...I'm a little concerned that Nintendo want to earn money for this. Fire Emblem for 3DS will have DLC which will cost money! I don't like this :/ If I buy a game I want the whole package and some little extras shouldn't cost any money. That's why I don't really like LittleBigPlanet, some stupid costumes cost there like 2€, INSANE! I think the train and caf? thing is already "confirmed".

I like the "tell ghost/scary stories" part. They can make it like a holiday where they gather around the bonfire and tell stories :)
It would be kind of stupid if they don't take advantage of the biuld-in microphone... a big fail if Nintendo doesn't support this!
About that DLC idea...I'm a little concerned that Nintendo want to earn money for this. Fire Emblem for 3DS will have DLC which will cost money! I don't like this :/ If I buy a game I want the whole package and some little extras shouldn't cost any money. That's why I don't really like LittleBigPlanet, some stupid costumes cost there like 2€, INSANE! I think the train and caf? thing is already "confirmed".

The "DLC" system for City Folk in my opinion is actually good in comparison to other systems, as long as you play the game in the timespan it came in, and not to mention that you can't get an item you want because you live in a different region....

I just hope the prices aren't really ridiculous. Or improve the City Folk DLC system.

Haha i think I'm the only one who loves em all, they're really good but i guess everyone has their own opinion

Back