• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Yes i agree the more the merrier :> if its not in AC3DS then i hope it to be in the Wii U version!

As if your post wasn't equally as spammy?

@Tom.Nook: I'd honestly prefer more than just 5 people.

6 or 8 sounds good to me.

Nahh mate, don't know what you're on about. my post is spam free

As for a WiiU version, I do see one, just not any time soon.

Screw that, we don't even have a 3DS version, why are we talking about the WiiU version...

Chill your bottom! i know that XD but it doesn't hurt to think that far into the future cause it will happen at some point.

Yeah i know you just seem a little worked up to me. :p okay i think i should stop posting, its taking too much space!

Something I wanted to see in the Wii version (since it has the Weather Channel) is being able to sync the weather channel of your Wii to the game, so if it's raining outside, it's raining in the game.

I'm kinda hoping that will be in the 3DS but I doubt it.

I wanted that also, this would be a great feature

It would be perfect as I live in England it would be raining most days and I love rain :D

It would be perfect as I live in England it would be raining most days and I love rain :D

I like the idea if you can turn it off and on, having it forced wouldn't be fun if you live in places where the weather is constantly the same. But I'd keep it on as well for the rain, since it is raining here every day, and rain brings out fish in AC.

I like the idea if you can turn it off and on, having it forced wouldn't be fun if you live in places where the weather is constantly the same. But I'd keep it on as well for the rain, since it is raining here every day, and rain brings out fish in AC.
Yes that's true, this would be a nice feature :)

Bidoof, stop with all the wisecracks, you don't make anything better by doing it. It's not big or clever.

The pigeon's name is Brewster not Roaster. LOL
Though the idea is cute. Making him have his owner cafe instead of being in the Museum basement.
( Might have misspelled a word)

I wasn't the one who spelled that if thats wachu mean (it was a reply) and yes he needs his own place! although i did like hes little setup in the museum!

<3

Also the toolbag idea at the start of the thread is a great idea

Agreed thoguth doubt it will be in the game.

I wasn't the one who spelled that if thats wachu mean (it was a reply) and yes he needs his own place! although i did like hes little setup in the museum!

I meant I might have misspelled Museum. LOL

<3

Also the toolbag idea at the start of the thread is a great idea

That sounds like a really good idea, actually. I really hope they do actually implement this idea into the game. :3

Back