• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Throw Something at the Next Poster

*gets hit* God dang it, that hurt!

*throws net of rotten potatoes*

*Goes back in time with it to show to others after seeing Infinity War*

*Throws Thor's hammer (wait, how did I do that?)*

World cup

Here's one of the forum game veterans. The concept is simple. React to the thing that was thrown at you, then throw something at the next poster. Whether it be a bowling ball, a nuke, or even a virtual hug. You can say atnp as well. I'll start.
One Day International and Twenty20 International formats for ICC. Coulter-Nile represented Perth Scorchers and West Australia for Big
Noooo, air! My one weakness!
Cricket World Cup 2019One Day International and Twenty20 International formats for ICC. Coulter-Nile represented Perth Scorchers and West Australia for Big
I throw a copy of Super Mario Sunshine at the next poster. Play it. Is fun.

A Wild Legendary Sandwich Appeared!

hitomi: Go! Poke'ball!

*Shake Shake.*

*Shake. Shake*

*Shake. Shake.*

*Breaks free!*

hitomi: Almost had it!

Legendary Sandwich uses Teleport and flees!

*Tosses Cappy from Super Mario Odyssey*
very start now

*i uh get disappear'd or something idk i havent seen avengers*

throws a cowboy hat

Thank you! This might help me find my dad :(

*throws a glass vase*

Last edited:
*Shields himself and makes full use of the splattered tomato to make a spaghetti sauce*

*Throws a steering wheel*

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Shields himself and makes full use of the splattered tomato to make a spaghetti sauce*

*Throws a steering wheel*

*Picks grenade up.*

*throws it back*

*Sets a good example by reading the first few pages and recycling it immediately after*

*Throws five pairs of shoes*

*keeps the one pair that has roller wheels and donates the rest to a thrift store*
*throws a puppy* i'm mean

Back