Time Splitters: Future Perfect

Hans is really strange. Did anyone ever here what kahllos says when you select him in arcade mode? Its really funny.

BASTOISE99 said:
There really random phrases though.
thats what makes it kool and funny. :<_>: My favourite parts in the game are: When Cortez and the girl are talking in front of the elevator. The other is when he yells a bad word at the top of his lungs.

I remember that...it was the opening to the u genius u genix level right? I like the one after you complete the first zombie level, where there staring at the hole...the girl with the word on her shirt says "your first" Cortez just looks at her short skirt and says"ok" that was funny.

BASTOISE99 said:
I remember that...it was the opening to the u genius u genix level right? I like the one after you complete the first zombie level, where there staring at the hole...the girl with the word on her shirt says "your first" Cortez just looks at her short skirt and says"ok" that was funny.
oh yeah that was funny. Cortez is so kool.

In TimeSplitters Future Perfect, when you start the "I take the High Road" level when your on the submarine, I like it when the robot starts dancing :jay: and Cortez starts cracking up.

Back