• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Today I Learned: New Horizons Edition

I thought Sanrio villagers were like regular amiibos that you can adopt from other players. Today I learned that they’re unreadable. D:

I just learned yesterday thanks to someone here that you can get posters of your current villagers if you invite them while at Harv's island. Thought you could only get posters from amiibo, so that was neat to find out!

Interesting, I didn't know that as well. Might have to give old Harv's Island another shot.

i don't know if this method is well know but when you have your pole on your hand and you want to jump to another platform, you can push the bottom A to jump on the switch. (it works for one case) ^^

I never saw Isabelle looking out the window at residents services before. She was leaning around and looking up. Strange I've never seen it before unless it's a new animation.

Amiibo campers show up right away? Etoile did tell me she was going to take a while to pack her luggage... I just assumed Isabelle would announce them a day or some later. Apparently not, so I invited some villagers and didn't even say hello. :')

Ah well, wasn't going to actually invite them anyway. Just wanted to see how it worked.

when doing deliveries for villager's, they'll give you a fruit. Did a make-up delivery for Dotty to Marshal, and Marshal gave me an Orange. c:

Pretty neat if I say so myself!

yeah, i’ve had this happen to me a few times! i usually only get clothing or furniture from my villagers so it’s always a nice surprise to receive a piece of fruit instead. :)

Back