Tomodachi Life General Discussion

i would prefer that much more..the voices make me cringe. like they sound more gibberish than animaleese in acnl omg.

I'm not comfortable with the voices either, so I'd probably be playing on mute with some music or something.

I actually like the voices. If they were to add a feature to use your own voice, I would like for it to be optional. Also, you can change pretty much everything about the voice if you find a certain voice annoying.

im real excited for this game ah <3
as for the no same-sex marriage part, it doesn't really bother me that much that they didn't include it. i agree that it would be nice to see it in the game, but i think it wont make a big difference if it isnt included. just my opinion -- i respect those who are and aren't heterosexual!! also, i dont think its reasonable to bash people for their opinions on same-sex marriage. i do, however, think it is okay to have a debate; not a full-on flame war. respect eachother's opinions, it doesn't mean you have to agree.

as for the voices, i love love LOVE the japanese.
and then,
we have the english.
its actually terrifying, it sounds robotic and sortof devilish imo.

seriously these things are getting cringier. like we all know these guys have 0 interest of anything thats happening. should of hired me nintendo.:cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAND HE CALLED THE GAME TAMAGOTCHI LIFE OMFG GETTTTTT OUTTTTTT YOUU STUPID KIDSSSS

Platinum club nintendo members should check their emails!

Gs6Gs25.jpg
(image from reddit)

If anyone has a code, i am willing to offer TBT bells, ACNL bells, Pok?mon and ACNL items.

Platinum club nintendo members should check their emails!

Gs6Gs25.jpg
(image from reddit)

I'm am so upset. I am platinum and registered New Leaf, yet I get no email!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone has a code, i am willing to offer TBT bells, ACNL bells, Pok?mon and ACNL items.

Me too, except for Pokemon since I don't have that game.

Last edited:
I'm mostly jealous of the special ingame item. I hope it's something that can still be earned in normal gameplay :/

I have platinum status and New Leaf registered too D= I wish all plat with New Leaf registered got the special demo!

Welp, I'll be at Club Nintendo registering all these games I never bothered to register until now for the next 2 hours.

Back