Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Not yet. I'm just dreaming up combinations. If they leave me out I'll cry. :(

Me too D= I will never forgive Nintendo....but then I'll buy the game so I guess it's a win-win for them.

Yes! I can play it finally!

QjD6dHd.jpg

wow chromie ur so lucky ;(

pls post screenies :D

and idk if im platinum or not but i do register every game i get... so... maybe? i havent gotten an email tho so probs not xD

and idk if im platinum or not but i do register every game i get... so... maybe? i havent gotten an email tho so probs not xD

The email had mention something about registering Animal Crossing: New Leaf and well lets face it if you're on BT you probably have it. You can check your Club Nintendo account and see if you have Platinum status actually.

Just log into Club Nintendo and look for a shield next to your name. Gold Shield = Gold Member ; Silverish Shield = Platinum Member

How do we know if we got the demo? I'm platinum and never received an email for the demo. :(

I'm thinking they might release it on the eShop in the near future? Or hoping, at least. I just wanna play. ;~;

Darn, now I want it EVEN MORE, knowing that I will permanently have a limited edition demo.

i got an email and i didn't really care that much of tomodachi life anymore so i cleared my inbox with it but now that everyone wants it i'm kinda regretting it.

Still clinging to hope that Nintendo loves me. Hope fading fast.
no one would love you

i got an email and i didn't really care that much of tomodachi life anymore so i cleared my inbox with it but now that everyone wants it i'm kinda regretting it.
please check ur trash or see if they can resend it omg !! ur so lucky aaah i want it so bad

Please check your trash!!! I will give you every tbt bell I have and 3 rare collectibles for it lol

Back