Here are some photos from my island:

zlCfzSCXrRM-aeIsBu

zlCfzSB7yXgxWcX3Zb

zlCfzSBtlDgSFEFYRh

zlCfzSBLLT4qXoZf2H

zlCfzSCXx0MKJgufO4

zlCfzSCYVMsqmj8rMp

zlCfzSCYXngtUgGhsu

SwiftStream,can you make QR codes for those mii's?They look so amazing!:)

Last edited:
So I'm curious is there any way to change the Mii's home interior design? Or are the houses pre-set for each spot? Or could all the designs be random? I have two couples currently in there. The first couple has a rather bland tan-ish house. But the second couple has a colorful blue theme going on... Is there any way to change it? ;l

So I'm curious is there any way to change the Mii's home interior design? Or are the houses pre-set for each spot? Or could all the designs be random? I have two couples currently in there. The first couple has a rather bland tan-ish house. But the second couple has a colorful blue theme going on... Is there any way to change it? ;l

Nope, you can't change it.

Any recommendations of things to try for the sneeze mini game? No matter what I do, I always fail it.

Keep tickling the nose when they pull their head back! I swipe my stylus quickly left and right ON the nose, not under but that's just me.

Keep tickling the nose when they pull their head back! I swipe my stylus quickly left and right ON the nose, not under but that's just me.

I've tried both on and under, but they seem to have about the same success rate. How far do you swipe? In, like, really small or wide strokes?

Just got the Demo code for free thanks to a lovely user in the forums <3 I'll check it out tonight and post my impressions.

Last edited:
Just got the Demo code for free thanks to a lovely user in the forums <3 I'll check it out tonight and post my impressions.

Good to see you back on! Fixed your issue?

I got some funny screenshots to post, once I get around to retrieving them off my 3DS.

Does anyone know what the Pocket Money option is for when a mii levels up?
I tried giving someone one cent and it said that they needed 9,999 more money to take a trip to space. So if you actually give them the money, it would show a scene of them on space or something?

Does anyone know what the Pocket Money option is for when a mii levels up?
I tried giving someone one cent and it said that they needed 9,999 more money to take a trip to space. So if you actually give them the money, it would show a scene of them on space or something?

The person you gave the 10,000 to will go on vacation to space.

Here's a video showcasing it: (Trip starts at 4:00)

I've tried both on and under, but they seem to have about the same success rate. How far do you swipe? In, like, really small or wide strokes?

I do small (the feather comes out to just passed the nose) and even if they don't sneeze the first time I keep swiping. Good luck!

Back