Tomodachi Life General Discussion

uh I've a question if I put the age this will affect the mii actions?
anyway I like this game is addictive! I think I'll put AC to rest for quite some time

I have some kids and they have been doing mostly the same things adults can. I think kids can get married too; they ask you to apply Age-o-matic spray onto them so they can be adults.

I have some kids and they have been doing mostly the same things adults can. I think kids can get married too; they ask you to apply Age-o-matic spray onto them so they can be adults.

oh ok thanks! :)

but then what's the point of creating an adult or a kid? it's just some sort of safety obscure feature from nintendo?

oh ok thanks! :)

but then what's the point of creating an adult or a kid? it's just some sort of safety obscure feature from nintendo?

I wish Nintendo separated it three ways: Kid, Teen, and Adult. Seriously, my kid Miis are falling with my teenage Miis. It's cute and all, but still...

Alice X Luigi
14468475465_6eb93d2df8_o.jpg

14281898718_2c03995eb7_o.jpg

Today, June 20th, 2014, you have welcomed a child into your life!

14467323044_658e3ba879_o.jpg

Happy family photo to hang on your wall or set on your desk. Whatever you feel like doing.

14281860430_9d38e150fb_o.jpg

Raising a kid is hard work! I caught you all napping in the park!

Alice X Luigi
14468475465_6eb93d2df8_o.jpg

14281898718_2c03995eb7_o.jpg

Today, June 20th, 2014, you have welcomed a child into your life!

14467323044_658e3ba879_o.jpg

Happy family photo to hang on your wall or set on your desk. Whatever you feel like doing.

14281860430_9d38e150fb_o.jpg

Raising a kid is hard work! I caught you all napping in the park!

That last picture is absolutely adorable. After the kid grows up you get a wonderful surprise, which I won't spoil ;)

I wish Nintendo separated it three ways: Kid, Teen, and Adult. Seriously, my kid Miis are falling with my teenage Miis. It's cute and all, but still...
Oh my gosh yes!A 19 year old and 45 year old got married in my game and now they are asking about children...0_0

Oh my gosh yes!A 19 year old and 45 year old got married in my game and now they are asking about children...0_0

this happened to me too but I've no problem about may\december relationships plus they're just cute pixels XD

but those kids... I'm literally forcing my kids mii to acting properly giving them just kids things

First marriage happened in my game finally. :) Some of my OTPs didn't happen, but I guess I'll just have to live with it.

Whats the little square for travelers thing. Like the thing that goes "You need to have a traveler visit your town to unlock" What does it do

Whats the little square for travelers thing. Like the thing that goes "You need to have a traveler visit your town to unlock" What does it do

its a campground "A comfy spot where travelers can rest their weary heads. Stop by for a chat and see where they're from."

Last edited:
Hey everyone from TBT !
I'm really interested in trying this game because it's only arriving in the bookstore i always buy my games in july 4th if anyone here have an extra invitation code, could you please sell me or give me ?
(I can give you up to 100 TBT)

If I ever end up having a baby in someone's game I would love to see it!

If you tell a married couple not to have a baby, will they try to ask you again later? Anyone know?

Today was also the first day I took the 3DS out of the house since getting Tomodachi Life. Despite the game being about a year old in Japan, 10 of the over 50 Street Passes I got today were Tomodachi Life ones. That's actually way better odds than I expected. I wasn't sure if I'd get any. Only 5 out of those 10 had travelers though. But I got the big thing I wanted out of it - some of the Street Pass only outfits. Got 9 brand new outfits, and the 10th was a different color of one of the others that I got from another island. :D

I'm not sure if I'll even GET a Streetpass for Tomodachi Life. I live in an area where XBOX and Sony is king... If I do receive one, I'll be extremely lucky... My Import Shop won't receive much business, it seems.

Anyways, enjoy a baby picture of my married couple!

Maxwell and Tina.JPG
Hana's the baby's name.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'll even GET a Streetpass for Tomodachi Life. I live in an area where XBOX and Sony is king... If I do receive one, I'll be extremely lucky... My Import Shop won't receive much business, it seems.

Anyways, enjoy a baby picture of my married couple!

View attachment 51585
Hana's the baby's name.

Yes same her except everyone like plays cod and cusses non stop

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a Gamestop in your region?! All I get here are DataBlitz or iTech yuck.

Here we have nothing other than gamestops

Last edited:
Yes same her except everyone like plays cod and cusses non stop

Same with me. I think the only exception was when Pokemon X and Y came out.

Anyways, my Streetpass item is the Spiderweb shirt. Since I run into mostly Male Streetpassers when/if I get one, might as well give them a little variety.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, yeah!

Has anyone tried rubbing on their Mii's head? You can get a little more happiness from doing that.

Last edited:
"Would you like Leah to travel the world or move into an apartment?"
I'm wondering which one I should go with, but I'm leaning towards travel the world because I have and will get StreetPasses, and I know you get special items from it.

"Would you like Leah to travel the world or move into an apartment?"
I'm wondering which one I should go with, but I'm leaning towards travel the world because I have and will get StreetPasses, and I know you get special items from it.

I'll most likely only send one, being I live in a non-streetpass area. Seriously, I got one today for Rusty's Big Deal Baseball... NONE for Tomodachi Life. :(

I'll most likely only send one, being I live in a non-streetpass area. Seriously, I got one today for Rusty's Big Deal Baseball... NONE for Tomodachi Life. :(
I'm going through a similar situation :(. It sucks living in an area where I don't get very many, if at all, Streetpasses.

I love Tomodachi Life so far! :) Been addicted to this game and have been having a ball playing it, it's very quirky.

Back