Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I just got this game 4 days ago ^-^
I'm completely addicted to it. I finally got my parents' miis together and I hope they get married soon.

I lose the wrestling game 9/10 times. Does anyone have any tips for this?

Also, what the heck do you do with all your treasure? Is there anything you can do with it besides sell it all? :(

I usually just pawn them for money. Unless they can be used in the game as gifts. I usually don't play the game too much. I check in a couple times a day to see how the miis are doing. Have 3 married couples 1 child all grown up and living in her own apartment.

I think the gifts you get from them from winning minigames can also be bartered during Confessions to Loved Ones?

I saw some vids in which someone decided to be a couple, after a box of tissues sweetened the deal.

I just got this game 4 days ago ^-^
I'm completely addicted to it. I finally got my parents' miis together and I hope they get married soon.

I lose the wrestling game 9/10 times. Does anyone have any tips for this?

Also, what the heck do you do with all your treasure? Is there anything you can do with it besides sell it all? :(

Use two fingers, but not at the same time. Do one after the other quickly.

I've been called "childish" 'cause I mentioned playing Tomodachi Life.

Besides, it's really addictive.

That's really silly for people to do that.

Yea, and it's a fun game. Life's too short... people should be able to play whatever video games they'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still on the fence about getting this game... Anyone regret buying it?

Heck no! It's been really fun to play :).

Guys,
Babies are born exactly 24 hours after they are like "lel i want a baby" and you press ok :)

2 of my People are in love, when i press r there relationship is want to get married, how do i give them the final push so i get a request ?

Not exactly, all of my couples didn't have a baby until a day or two after asking.

10475219_10152082925217161_2068536863532422515_n.jpg

Back