Tomodachi Life General Discussion

HNI_0001.jpgHNI_0002.JPGHNI_0003.jpgHNI_0004.jpgHNI_0005.JPGHNI_0006.jpgHNI_0007.jpgHNI_0008.JPGHNI_0009.JPGHNI_0010.JPGHNI_0011.JPGHNI_0012.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPG

Some pics of Katari and Genkah's daughter Mads growing up.

My one couple wanted to get married and I messed up the proposal. At the very last stage too!
Being the butthurt person I am, I turned the game off and the heart icon went away.

UGH.

Last edited:
One of my irl friends Sophie set me up on a date with Rin from Blue Exorcist.
Needless to say we are now sweethearts. <3

Two couples that asked abouyt a baby are talking in the house with hearts floating around and romantic music playing,does that mean it will come soon?

Thank you guys.
The other couple asked me if they wanted a kid last night, I only have two married couples. That will make 2 babies soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too cute~

So... How do you set up love triangles?

Being the curious sort I am, I looked at the Zendaya commercial.

Oops!:( I accidently made Mariah and Blake break up because someone else asked out Blake and he said yes!:(

So... How do you set up love triangles?

Being the curious sort I am, I looked at the Zendaya commercial.
I wasn't aware there were love triangles? If I recall, Zendaya was trying to set two people up, right? I've had that happen and no love triangles have happened yet, unless that wasn't what the commercial was about, or if I missed something.

I'm so addicted to this game right now!!
Some of my miis are married.
And I find it weird how similar it is to my real life.
Like my parents in real life well... They got married in the game too.
I just find that funny;)

I got the proposal right!
Ah yay my first married couple on the island. <3

Lucas and Kumatora had a baby named Leah a while back. The scariest thing I've seen in this game so far is 2 guys that are 20 years apart singing a love song to each other. O_O

today I bought my copy yay! :D

sadly after few minutes a character seemed interested to my alterego ( an heart appeared at my window) and he was right the character I was hoping for! but sadly I hit the wrong option and refused him
I hope the option will pop up again soon
damn it! T_T

uh I've a question if I put the age this will affect the mii actions?
anyway I like this game is addictive! I think I'll put AC to rest for quite some time

Back