Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Still waiting for my couple to get married.

EVERYONE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE.

Last edited:
How many babies can you have at once on your island at once? I have 1 at this moment, but no other couple has asked me yet if they want a baby.

No one knows?

Last edited:
Can someone give me a general idea of Tomodachi Life? I heard it's a fun game and I was recommended to purchase it, but I'm kind-of iffy about it. Would you recommend it? I'm trying to find a demo, but I can't seem to find it in the Eshop. :(

Can someone give me a general idea of Tomodachi Life? I heard it's a fun game and I was recommended to purchase it, but I'm kind-of iffy about it. Would you recommend it? I'm trying to find a demo, but I can't seem to find it in the Eshop. :(

you cant get it in the eshop. you have to get a code
anyway
its basically the sims but more simplified. you cant control them. they do random stuff and can get together and stuff i guess.

you cant get it in the eshop. you have to get a code
anyway
its basically the sims but more simplified. you cant control them. they do random stuff and can get together and stuff i guess.
Oh really? Dang.
And I see, yeah it does look pretty similar to The Sims. How is the game in general though? Do you get like jobs and stuff like in The Sims? And there's like stores to purchase clothing and other things like that, right? Sorry for all the questions haha

Just got the game earlier today. It's slow, but I've gotta admit that it's pretty cute as well. ^^;

Oh really? Dang.
And I see, yeah it does look pretty similar to The Sims. How is the game in general though? Do you get like jobs and stuff like in The Sims? And there's like stores to purchase clothing and other things like that, right? Sorry for all the questions haha

There are no real jobs. Miis sometimes leave their homes to be the people selling stuff to you at the shops, but you can quickly call them to go back to their apartment. There are stores to buy clothing, food, hats, interiors for Mii apartments, etc.

- - -

I finished Tomodachi Quest today and unless you want 15 minutes of your life spent to get a dumb prize, I wouldn't do it, lol.

Last edited:
Oh really? Dang.

You can watch them talk and watch their relationships grow. No jobs. They can marry and have children, but you can't speed that up. You have to give them stuff yourself and there's like 5 mini games to play. It's fun when you put your friend's miis in or something just to see where they end up

Also I only have 1 married couple, I have like 4 unmarried couples thoo

You can watch them talk and watch their relationships grow. No jobs. They can marry and have children, but you can't speed that up. You have to give them stuff yourself and there's like 5 mini games to play. It's fun when you put your friend's miis in or something just to see where they end up

Also I only have 1 married couple, I have like 4 unmarried couples thoo

Same, I have like 3 married couples, and 5 unmarried. 1 of them being my Mii and his girlfriend even though they've been together for so long ugh

I have 4 married and 1 unmarried.
Out of those 4, 2 have children.
Both of them had girls who inherited their fathers mouth (omfg why) and their mother's skin. Both of them have blonde eyebrows.
The one who belongs to Creamy and Mikasa is Alyssa. I let them choose everything and she is now a few days old. I'll upload progress pictures later.
Abigail belongs to Setsuko and Alex. She is 2 days old. Same for above.

I have 4 married and 1 unmarried.
Out of those 4, 2 have children.
Both of them had girls who inherited their fathers mouth (omfg why) and their mother's skin. Both of them have blonde eyebrows.
The one who belongs to Creamy and Mikasa is Alyssa. I let them choose everything and she is now a few days old. I'll upload progress pictures later.
Abigail belongs to Setsuko and Alex. She is 2 days old. Same for above.

I love it when the choose everything!! much more realistic lol. I have a second baby that I estimate will be born in about an hour

Back