Tomodachi Life General Discussion

does anyone else like scream at their miis when they fall in love with the wrong person.
fbsmsh.gif

and when one person confesses their love to the right person and all u hear is

"i'm sorry"

and when one person confesses their love to the right person and all u hear is

"i'm sorry"

Gah... just happened with me.

My mii, Euan, fell in love with T?ri, who is basically the Hawaiian/tropical mii but she said ' I'm Sorry '. Drives me up the wall!!

Guys there is a tactic.
Whenever you see the love window, dont freak out and go straight into it! Just save your game and then see who they are in love with, if you don't like the person they are in love with, then just tell them they can't be with them. But if you do like the person they are in love with, then make them ask them out. If they say yes, YAY, if they say no, easy. Just turn off your 3DS, turn it back on again and go back on tomodachi life. Because you saved before the mii asked the other mii out then they will want to do it again. You just have to try different place combos and what they say until you get it right. :) (also sometimes making them change clothes helps as well) :D

To be honest, I let my Miis do whatever they want. Putting restrictions on their relationships ruins the fun of the game, and it's really not how the game was meant to be played anyway. The fun comes from putting your Miis in this apartment and seeing what will happen to them, who will be their freinds, who will be their sweetheart. This isn't meant to be a game where you control their lives. If you're looking for that, play the Sims or something.

Most of the miis I want to get together are either "incompatible" or of the same gender. XD

Today Canada from Hetalia fell in love with Nikki from 6teen (I made the characters adults). Nikki rejected him, and it took a good hour or so to cheer him up. At least I unlocked Leisure Island doing so.

Is it bad that I've had the game for two days and have already solved around 150 problems?

Also, this happened.

Last edited:
Most of the miis I want to get together are either "incompatible" or of the same gender. XD

Today Canada from Hetalia fell in love with Nikki from 6teen (I made the characters adults). Nikki rejected him, and it took a good hour or so to cheer him up. At least I unlocked Leisure Island doing so.

Is it bad that I've had the game for two days and have already solved around 150 problems?

Also, this happened.

Poor Matthew~ <<3 France is his one and only. (Or Prussia/Germany idk. I have ship issues.)
But srsly, when France does the 'Mathieu' thing I die a little bit from happiness ; u ; (Obviously this will only ever happen in FanFictions :'D)

I'm getting seriously upset that none of my Miis have gotten married yet x3 One of their relationships hints at marriage when you look at the info, so it's been driving me crazy that there's been no hearts x3

also, i heard that in a mii's friends list, if a name is in the blue shade, there's a low chance they'll fall in love with them.

Yeah, poor Matty. :(

He's surprisingly popular, for some reason. A lot of my miis seem to want to friend him (he's friends with Germany already). I also have yet to add America to the apartments, so I'll probably add him and the rest of the allies tomorrow.

also, i heard that in a mii's friends list, if a name is in the blue shade, there's a low chance they'll fall in love with them.

Good thing Gallows and Kaiaa haven't even talked yet :'D I'd die if they turned out to be blue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, poor Matty. :(

He's surprisingly popular, for some reason. A lot of my miis seem to want to friend him (he's friends with Germany already). I also have yet to add America to the apartments, so I'll probably add him and the rest of the allies tomorrow.

Kiku X Yao X Ivan pls

I like how Teddie is best friends with Yosuke~ (Persona 4)
More crack pairings with the dangan ronpa crew! Mondo and Celes >.<

Naegi and Kirigiri have a kid~
Nidai and Owari's son has grown up, bless him ^.^

I've had three attempted setups, and none of them worked. I don't know, maybe once in a blue moon they do.

EDIT: I just got a couple from this. It does work.

Last edited:
Do set ups ever work? .-.

My Mii and her BF at the let's get married stage and they've been at that stage for two days I just asdfghjkl;

- - - Post Merge - - -

You married her btw <<3 You had a honeymoon in China ^w^

Set ups DO work! Even if they failed with the couple you are trying to get together. I just got two of mine set up this morning <3

Back