Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Couple 3 GET!

Had to go down the Zendaya route, only replace Zendaya with a dorky otaku, but it was worth it to see the happy expressions on their faces. So cute! :)

Last edited:
Ben's Mii got with my sister really fast ^///^ Has anyone successfully gotten Kaiaa and Gallows together? They haven't even talked yet in my game :/

I feel like this game is really limited to be honest unless someone can suggest other things I can do. So I feed, cloth, and give them presents. Then I wait for them to ask me for help to resolve an issue but after that when know one has an issue and all the daily sales have been purchased I just close the game and start up animal crossing..

I feel like this game is really limited to be honest unless someone can suggest other things I can do. So I feed, cloth, and give them presents. Then I wait for them to ask me for help to resolve an issue but after that when know one has an issue and all the daily sales have been purchased I just close the game and start up animal crossing..

Basically. It gets pretty tiring. The thing that keeps me playing is the wait for babies > u < Plus they do some pretty weird things. Tomodachi Life is a very casual game.

HNI_0093.JPG
Hana's growing up so fast!

What a cutie!

I just started yesterday, and there's already some funny stuff happening, including:

1) Everyone ships people with Daria Morgendorffer from Daria

2) My Germany (Hetalia) mii is wearing a toga

3) Jude (6teen) has asked me to look inside his belly 3 times already.

4) Italy (Hetalia) has yet to meet Germany, but he's already had a dream about him.

5) Izzy (Total Drama) and Italy are constantly asking me to look at their doofy new faces. I'm probably going to nickname them "the Derp duo".

6) All the miis have a fetish for rewarding me with cold medicine and stomach medicine. It's annoying, but considering how many miis have complained about "rumbly tummies" so far, it's probably a good thing.

7) Soul (Soul Eater) tried to set up Nikki and Jude (6teen) and stalked them while on a date. Jude was pissed.

Last edited:
So I'm not the only one here that has anime-related miis~

I bet lots of people do. I have miis from Soul Eater, Pokemon Indigo League, Hetalia, and Ouran High School Host Club.

I think the main problem with some anime miis is that it takes forever to get the game to pronounce their names properly.

does anyone else like scream at their miis when they fall in love with the wrong person.
fbsmsh.gif

Back