Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Nintendo sent me a demo code for this today, it's so much fun :D I'm going to buy it. I got two free panda costumes for completing the demo which was cool.

I got the game a week or so ago and even though a few of my Mii's have tried to propose it never goes well. What am I doing wrong? Is there a trick to making the proposal go well? I am getting frustrated with it. Otherwise I like the fact that the game doesn't take alot of time to play. I can check in on it for small amounts of time during the day and not feel like it requires tons of my attention.

I got the game a week or so ago and even though a few of my Mii's have tried to propose it never goes well. What am I doing wrong? Is there a trick to making the proposal go well? I am getting frustrated with it. Otherwise I like the fact that the game doesn't take alot of time to play. I can check in on it for small amounts of time during the day and not feel like it requires tons of my attention.

You have to make sure that the other Mii is thinking of the person. If you get it wrong, then the proposal doesn't work.

Just went through a divorce/break up :(. It's rather depressing. It sucks for the mii's son.

So i have a couple that is at the status of "Lets get married, and have been for a few days. why wont they marry each other?
And why did morgan freeman get married to nikki from swapnote? :/

So i have a couple that is at the status of "Lets get married, and have been for a few days. why wont they marry each other?
And why did morgan freeman get married to nikki from swapnote? :/

The proposal thing is random, so you'll just have to wait it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What does giving pocket money do for the Mii?

If you give them any amount of money, they tell you they need 10,000 dollars total to go into outer space.

I was like wth why would I want to buy this game

Then Nintendo just sent me a Welcome Version for free??
And I like it idk

I understand having some money on hand, but I mean, accumulating huge sums. Like you would in some other games. Since I am new to the game I don't know all the ins and out so I didn't know if there is some long term goals.

I understand having some money on hand, but I mean, accumulating huge sums. Like you would in some other games. Since I am new to the game I don't know all the ins and out so I didn't know if there is some long term goals.
There are some very expensive items. Like the wedding dress or very fancy interiors.

When do islanders have babies? Because loads of people go out with each other and Fred Weasley is married to Baby Peach. I'm hoping someone has a child soon

When do islanders have babies? Because loads of people go out with each other and Fred Weasley is married to Baby Peach. I'm hoping someone has a child soon

Just give me a second. *rolls over and dies of laughter*
*ahem*
I read that it should be sometime in the first week of getting married.

Mine go on dates constantly with their loves but it never goes well. lol. I think my town is jinxed and will be forever be a town of unattached Mii's with awesome clothes. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone know, if I go to someone elses town, what can I do?

yeah, morgan freeman and nikki had a baby today

That must be one doofy looking baby.

I accidentally got Daria Morgendorffer and Germany together. Weird, but I'm hoping things work out for them. I caught them spending some quality time together at Germany's apartment (no, not THAT kind of quality time. Get your mind out of the gutter).

Tomodachi life is the perfect game to play when your bored or need a good laugh! Im already married xD I love the game to bits! :blush:

Back