Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Here's some interesting developments in my town... Or rather, Mii News.

View attachment 53490
That face is just so cute!

View attachment 53491
I honestly thought it was gonna be someone running on a flattened Mii. Boy, I was wrong.

D'aww, your Tina mii is adorable in every pic. Not sure what's going on with Uzuri and Cragmite in the second one, though.

My news:

Izzy (Total Drama) and America got married only hours after they met each other. That was pretty fast; it took an entire day before the topic of marriage came up for Daria and Germany.

Soul (Soul Eater) is interested in my mii despite the fact that he is dating Maka. He's such a player. XD

Last edited:
I want to marry Olivia from Fire Emblem, but we're not even friends yet, and her and Chrom are getting a little too close to each other. I can just delete Chrom since it's just a game. :) And my charm ranking is -62?!?!?!?!?!?! How is that possible? (At least I'm not alone.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also got the Galaxy interior for myself because I can. So pretty...

Whilst it's fun for the first week, it becomes super dry and boring afterwards. After some time, all you can do is go talk to your islanders and play mini-games. Also, the quirky personalities and dialogue become arid as time passes. What are your thoughts on the matter?
Yeah I pretty much agree with this. It was a riot for me the first couple weeks I played it, somewhat entertaining the third week, and now it's getting boring... But I still think it was worth the price.

The thing that keeps me going is unlocking all the personality types + hoping to the heavens that I FINALLY get a baby ; a ;

Yeah I pretty much agree with this. It was a riot for me the first couple weeks I played it, somewhat entertaining the third week, and now it's getting boring... But I still think it was worth the price.

Same for me exactly.
Another thing keeping me going is that I'm updating my friends on their miis. Just informed my friend that he's expecting another baby. XD

SPOTPASS ALERT!

Uncle Sam outfits are available now.

Uncle Sam.jpg
THANKFULLY, they're a LOT less expensive than those Wedding Dresses.

Last edited:
I got this game last night and love it, im in the process of adding a few miis, i uploadedariahs mii, shes adorable :)

The Tomodachi Life demo will be freely available in the 3DS eShop beginning tomorrow (July 2nd)--at least in North America. So you won't need a download code to try it out anymore.

Cool, I've been wanting a demo. This game looks fun but I don't want to pay so much for it and then get bored soon afterwards. :( But I'd still like to try it!!

Yes! I renamed my daughter from Sophia to Ellie and changed her hairsytle because the one she was given was a bowl cut :(
I should probably change Paige's hairstyle aswell. She seems to be getting the Lotta Hart hairstyle from Raiden and I don't like it.

I really hope Darkrai & Peach get married soon. Their kid would look like a lovely abomination. I made Peach have really big creepy eyes and Darkrai is just a sprite of darkrai on a miis face and I love it and they need children. I also hope Reindeer and Sunny get married soon since they be my otp.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THERE CICADAS IN TOMODACHI TOO?
LET ME LIVE

I Came Out to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling So Attacked Right Now

I got Mikasa and Eren married. You don't realize how much this means to me.
Tomodachi Life: the place where non-canon or unrequited ships are realized. >.>

Then what the hell am I gonna do with my two Tomodachi Codes?

I meant to give one to Explosivo before she went under hiatus.

Back