Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I gave my mii a mirror and she keeps changing to wear a straw hat
BUT IT DOESN'T GO WITH HER OUTFIT IT'S SO ANNOYING
lol

Freddie Mercury asked my mii out and was depressed for half a day when she rejected him.
And my fiance has a better 'bromance' potential with a politoed mii than relationship potential with me.

Strange, strange very addictive game it is >.< I haven't even had it for a week yet!

Enjoy the game, it's lots of fun!

I went to the morning market to find Dr. Zoidberg selling crab, of all things. Um...what?

Yes. You need an Age-o-magic to make them adults first, have them marry, then they can have kids.
Dang I don't wanna make them old yet :p I will just make a few older miis :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang I don't wanna make them old yet :p I will just make a few older miis :p

I feel so bad! X_X one of my islanders, Evy was rejected by my islander Jacob, was it because he had a sweet heart?
Sorry for all the noob questions

My Aomine (Kuroko no Basket) wants to marry Homura (PMMM).

I'm worried~

wHAtArE yOU DOinG
AoKise is 4 real. (KiseKuro is pretty kool tho.)

Gallows and Kaiaa have not even awknowledged each other's existence yet this is seriously making me upset ; a ;

2WT83A5.jpg

AzB85C6.jpg

I just want to point out one thing here: When was the last time the girl asked out the boy in a teen romance? Ever? Has it happened ever? I seriously think it might not have happened ever.

2WT83A5.jpg

AzB85C6.jpg

I just want to point out one thing here: When was the last time the girl asked out the boy in a teen romance? Ever? Has it happened ever? I seriously think it might not have happened ever.
Easy, with my last 3+ boyfriends :p

Canada is now in a relationship with Garcia from Criminal Minds. Oh dear.

Daria and Germany got married yesterday and are now living together. Their wedding was cute, but my mii wore the world's ugliest dress. XD
My mom is now in the apartments. Hopefully she doesn't cause any trouble.

Edit: Yeesss! Soul and Maka are dating!

Last edited:
Back